Scheduler Vancouver, British Columbia Competitive
SchedulerLocation: Vancouver, British Columbia | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 13 Nov 2019 | Closes: 13 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2239755/175553
G4S is proud to offer
- High wages
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Company Pension Plan
- Continues Learning Environment
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO (855) 999-1463 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc. (G4S), including but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC), background check, minimum age and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). As well, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
- Design, maintain and implement Master Schedules for all job sites as required
- Assign new staff and re-assign staff according to site requirements and established procedures
- Ensure all the open positions are filled with the most suitable, qualified replacements and are fully staffed
- Ability to track, analyze and forecast scheduling trends
- Maintain communications between all parties involved
- Establish and maintain effective liaison with the HR department and/or Recruiter
- Coordinate all temporary work as assigned
- Disseminate duties, post orders to staff when assigning duties
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with employee groups and building partnerships at all levels of the organization
The Ideal Candidate:
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Excellent computer skills required
- Understanding of rotational shifts, 24 hour clock, various site schedules and scheduling processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience as a Scheduler is an asset
About the Company:
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest: