Scheduler / Capacity Planner Richmond, BC Competitive
Scheduler / Capacity PlannerLocation: Richmond, BC | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 7 Oct 2021 | Closes: 7 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/7554146/218437
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC), credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management
Reporting to the Capacity Supervisor, the Capacity Planner strives to maintain schedule accuracy and efficiency while providing exceptional customer service.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES, but not limited to:
- Maintains, audits, and administers shift schedules for Screening Officers.
- Ensures accuracy of Screening Officer attendance by documenting all work hours.
- Responds to requests for shift changes and ensures all vacancies in the schedule are filled with the most suitable and qualified replacements.
- Completes administrative functions, which include but are not limited to: processing leave requests, shift giveaways, and trade requests.
- Maintains and provides all reports through various scheduling systems and software.
- Works in accordance with established processes, Collective Bargaining Agreement and the
- Canada Labor Code.
- Lead and / or member of various project teams within the G4S Aviation division.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Experience, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- College Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum one year experience in an administrative role, preferably in the security or aviation industries.
- Knowledge of relevant security and employment legislation is an asset.
- Meet and maintain any applicable licensing or certification requirements.
- Efficiency In Oral And Written Communication
- Proficiency With Microsoft Office
- Coaching, Mentoring, Motivating
- Assess and Evaluate Situations
- Identify Critical Issues Quickly and Accurately
- Set Attainable Goals for Self and Others
- Identify Details and Alternatives
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Support Through Teamwork, Collaboration and Cooperation
- Self-Awareness, Emotional Intelligence
- Superior Customer Service Orientation
- Mediate Conflict With Tact & Diplomacy
- Promotes Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Synthesize Facts, Concepts, Principles
- Develop Effective Customer Relations
- Ability to Recognize Cause and Effect
- Ability to Multitask in a Fast Paced Environment
OTHER RELATED ATTRIBUTES THAT WOULD ENHANCE HIRING CONSIDERATION:
- Bilingual French / English.
- Proficiency with Timegate and Google for Work Suite.
- Experience dealing with unions.
About the Company:
G4S Aviation, a division of G4S Secure Solutions, delivers screening services in Vancouver International Airport and 20 other airports in BC and the Yukon Territory, in partnership with the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Guard
Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Apply now Security Guard - Overnight
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Apply now Screening Officer - Williams Lake Regional Airport
Location: Williams Lake, BC
Apply now Screening Officer - Abbotsford International Airport
Location: Abbotsford, BC