SARC Administrator £10,500
SARC AdministratorLocation: | Salary: £10,500 | Posted: 19 Nov 2019 | Closes: 10 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8057
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a SARC Adminsistrator to join our team in Bicester
Benefits as a SARC Administrator
- Salary of £10,500 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Employee discount scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- O2, Aviva and British Gas discounts
Shifts: 20 hours per week (Part Time 13:30-17:30)
Job outline: The SARC Administrator will assist with the administration and management process of clients (women, men and children) and their families accessing the SARC service, in line with National guidelines on SARC Best Practice and contractual obligations.
- To co-ordinate the administration of clients and their family accessing the SARC service.
- To ensure onward referrals are made with the clients consent and following agreed pathways.
- Liaising with Partner agencies to ensure Clients receive appropriate on-going support.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, adhering to data protection and maintaining Caldicott Guidelines at all times.
- To maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner and meets audit requirements.
- Providing advocacy support and telephone support to callers in the context of a sensitive and non-judgmental service, using effective communication skills.
- Informing individuals (service users, family, professionals) about the self referral service and the choices available – whilst being aware of forensic windows and services available.
- Offering a welcoming environment to the service users and all agencies upon their arrival at the SARC.
- Work as a Crisis Worker if required
- Ensuring a high standard of DNA decontamination between forensic cases.
- General administrative support; maintaining files and other data recording systems, producing monthly data reports, general administrative support, including photocopying, filing, minute taking and typing correspondence.
- Ordering stationery, stock and equipment and monitoring orders and stock levels.
- Participate in multi agency partnership working.
- To complete mandatory training, and be prepared to undertake training and development appropriate to role
- Participate in supervision at least quarterly
- Participate in bi annual Employee Development Review (EDR).
- Carry out any reasonable request from your Line Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Safeguarding skills and knowledge.
- Good understanding of Confidentiality and Information Governance.
- Multi-Agency Working.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Good time management.
- Computer Skills
- Enhanced DBS and Police Vetting
- Experience of working with vulnerable groups.
- Experience of working within a Healthcare environment.
- Forensic Awareness.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery
Jobs that might be of interest:Flexi Crisis Worker
Apply now Sexual Offences Examiner (SOE) Dr
Apply now Caseworker - Early Intervention (18-25) Young Adult Diversion Service
Location: Cym Taff, Merthyr Tydfil
Apply now Flexi Nurse / Paramedic (HCP)
Apply now Healthcare Professional