Sales Support Frankfurt Competitive
Sales SupportLocation: Frankfurt | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 7 Feb 2019 | Closes: 31 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: G4SI | Region / Division: Europe | Reference: G4S/TP/4080552/144479
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions and we strive on unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis to meet our client’s needs. Our Mission is to be the partner of choice for large organizations needing very high security solutions to international logistics risk; we achieve this through client and employee engagement and best capabilities. We make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge and expertise.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change, always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
If you think G4Si is the best place for you, we have the following opportunity in our Frankfurt Office.
JOB PURPOSE: To assist sales team in generating a new base of clients.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming sales enquiries by telephone, fax and email; preparing quotation as required.
- To follow up all enquiries, preparing proposals where necessary.
- Promotion of our services to new and existing clients through pro-active approach.
- Assisting in implementing the sales strategy as set by the sales manager, and in association with customer services and operation department, including strategies for encouraging repeat business an up-selling.
- Up-keep of clients’ database – updating where necessary to allow accurate billing also effective promotions.
- To liaise at all times with all team members and work as team to reach targets set by the Sales Manager.
- Working closely with customer service and operation department to ensure continues of customer relation standard and to maintain high service level.
The Ideal Candidate:
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION:
- Previous experience in a sales background is preferred.
- A professional attitude, keeping with the principles of G4S.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in team and on your own.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good in spoken and written English
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS:
UNDERSTANDING ORGANISATIONAL GOALS AND OBJECTIVES – The capacity to understand and contribute to the delivery of the organisation’s goals and objectives.
SUPPORTING AND WORKING WITH OTTHERS – The capacity to assist people in achieving objectives
CUSTOMER THINKING – The capacity to always put the customer first.
DELIVERING OBJECTIVES –The capacity to deliver objectives.
SHARING AND COOPERATING –The capacity to help and support.
Jobs that might be of interest:Marketing Executive- Academy
Location: Central London, United Kingdom
Apply now Sales Engineer
Apply now Service Delivery Manager
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Account Executive
Location: New York, New York
Apply now Key Account Manager
Location: Arlington, Virginia