Sales Support Manager Victoria, London c. £40,000 plus benefits
Sales Support ManagerLocation: Victoria, London | Salary: c. £40,000 plus benefits | Posted: 15 Mar 2019 | Closes: 21 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
Reporting to the Group Sales & Marketing Director, you will launch and manage specific sales programs leveraging both internal and external resources. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams around the globe at supporting the sales community in increasing their performance and capabilities. You will responsible for the process, performance and progress of the programs within your remit.
- Conduct research and sales analytical data to identify and define business opportunities globally within the Company.
- Maintain and update data analytics relating to team performance.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns and develop bespoke training material.
- Create and present ideas and strategies.
- Compile and distribute statistical and financial information.
- Write and proofread bespoke creative copy for G4S services; materials to be produced for internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage customer relationship management (CRM) database and data related
- Coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture/ influence sales process and ensure process is more streamlined.
- Monitor performance of campaigns and related marketing initiatives
- Oversee selected supplier relationship and training material for internal and external stakeholders.
- Produce weekly/monthly reports relating to training program effectiveness and suggest ways for the team to improvements.
- Evaluate and monitor sales team performance to ensure incorporation of taught techniques through data analytics.
- Review and develop current processes to ensure best practice is followed correctly and efficiently.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. They will have solid commercial awareness and excellent analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a fast-paced organisation and have a passion for achieving objectives.
They will also have:
- The ability to think strategically
- Skills in copywriting and design in order to produce marketing materials for both print and online
- Creativity with an eye for detail
- Analytical and numeracy skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Drive and self-motivation with the ability to work well under pressure
- Good skills in teamwork and the ability to foster good working relationships
- Security knowledge would be highly advantageous but not essential. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and have the ability to identify and support change and continuous improvement in own and wider business environment.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Skills in IT and CRM, proficiency in MS Office
- Proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales training coordinator
- Knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques
- Understanding of sales process
- Strong organisational and team management skills
Jobs that might be of interest:Bid Writer
Location: Victoria, London
Apply now Sales Support
Apply now Bid Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Apply now Key Account Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California