Sales Executive - Durban - G4S Cash Solutions South Africa WESTVILLE R1 - R1
Sales Executive - Durban - G4S Cash Solutions South AfricaLocation: WESTVILLE | Salary: R1 - R1 | Posted: 19 Feb 2021 | Closes: 3 Mar 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/5147458/205954
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for an account Executive based at our operations in Durban
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this role is responsible to develop and maintain a close relationship with potential and current customers, so as to meet business development targets.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which facilities management plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisatio
- Conclude new and additional business sales
- Prepare and follow a call plan that ensures maximum exploitation of new and additional business opportunity in the market.
- Prepare and submit accurate proposals and quotations timeously to existing and prospective clients
- Follow up on quotations through to contract signature
- Scrutinise the service schedules to ensure that the loading of all achieved sales by Sales Administration is done accurately into SAP.
- Conduct a Security Risk Survey for each potential customer as part of the quotation process to ensure that risks associated with the service are identified and wherever possible, reduced from the outset.
- Manage a structured and effective client retention strategy
- Prepare and follow a call plan that ensures the existing G4S clients are called upon to ensure that the client is satisfied with the services provided by G4S.
- Ensure that the existing G4S clients are informed of all of the G4S products and services offered by G4S so as to ensure that the client needs are addressed as part of the retention strategy.
- Enquire about and address any current queries from customers
- Facilitate the provision of an effective service to customers from the G4S branches so as to meet requirements and service satisfaction.
- Act timeously in response to issues that threaten off-business by informing branch and regional management of the threat
- Ensure that all service delivery agreements with customers are documented and properly communicated to operations.
- Prepare properly motivated renewal justifications where required and conduct such renewal negotiations with customers where necessary.
- Competent administration and product knowledge
- Ensure that there is accurate and current maintenance of customer information and documentation both on file and in Salesforce.
- Prepare and complete the required weekly and monthly reports and submit to the Regional Sales Manager within the time frames laid down.
- Capture and update Salesforce each week with all the required information.
- Ensure that all commission claims are prepared in line with the commission policy and that they match the corresponding invoiced sales.
- Ensure that a continuous comprehensive knowledge of all G4S products and client processes is maintained by means of ensuring all correspondence and training offered is utilized and applied.
- Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualifications and requirements
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification recommended
- Valid Driver’s license
- 2 Years relevant working experience
- Previous Cash in Transit/Cash industry experience will be advantageous
- Role requires extensive travelling
- CRM Systems
- Cash in Transit would be advantageous
- Computer Literacy – MS Office Packages
- Communication Skills – both verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Awareness of the market environment
- Supporting and working with others
- Acting professionally
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and Co-operating
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens will have a distinct advantage.
About the Company:
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We specialise in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce. Our employees are the public face of G4S and we recognise and respect the value they add to the business by delivering excellent service day after day.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- Safety First - We prioritise safety management to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and those around us.
- Performance - We seek to improve performance year-on-year to create long-term sustainability.
- Integrity - We can always be trusted to do the right thing.
- Best People - We employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunity and inspire them to live our values.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - We collaborate for the benefit of our customers and G4S.
- Expertise - We develop and demonstrate our expertise through our innovative approach to creating and delivering the right solutions.
- Customer Focus - We have close, open relationships with our customers which generate trust and we work in partnership for the mutual benefit of our organisations.
One of the G4S Group’s core values is to ensure we employ the Best People. We strive to develop our employees’ competence and inspire them to live our values. G4S ensures that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth and development within a dynamic and challenging business environment.
At G4S South Africa, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organisation.
Jobs that might be of interest:Account Executive
Location: Austin, Texas
Apply now Product Manager
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Location: Nationwide, United States
Apply now Business Development Executive
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now Sales Engineer - ELV
Location: Abu Dhabi