Safety Camera Operator Belfast, United Kingdom £8.72 hourly
Safety Camera OperatorLocation: Belfast, United Kingdom | Salary: £8.72 hourly | Posted: 7 Oct 2019 | Closes: 21 Nov 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 1900020W
- To operate speed detection cameras on selected sites and routes in accordance with targeted enforcement schedules
- To retrieve and log processed camera film and accompanying data records and forward/deliver these to the Fixed Penalty Processing Centre (FPPC) within a stipulated time frame
- Completion of notebook, evidential forms/ labels, reports, statements of evidence and correspondence as directed
- Provide a quality customer service
- Complete administration procedures concerning role
- Maintain a record management system
- Input, present and retrieve data using a computer
- Evaluate information to support action
- Work as part of a team
We will be offering successful applicants full training, guaranteed hours contracts, 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, G4S Perks and Benefits Scheme, Pension and Contributory Health Plan.
Hours of work will include 8 hours a day Monday - Sunday the earliest 07:00 and latest 23:00 hours on a rota basis.
If you think this is what you are looking for, we have availability for local interviews.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent communication on a variety of levels as well as written and on the telephone.
- Administration skills to include IT skills (Email, Excel, Word and other bespoke systems).
- Problem solving and the ability to work with other colleagues to find the right help or solution.
- Good attention to detail on updating records as well as writing and reviewing reports.
- The skills and commitment to be a real team player and can really make a difference.
- Flexibility with working schedules, as and when required.
- Knowledge of laws of evidence and court procedures would be an advantage.
- Ideal candidates will need to provide a 5 year career history and have unrestricted right to work in the UK as security screening for these positions will apply, however we can discuss this further prior to your interview.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
G4S is the world's leading provider of security solutions, with operations in over 100 countries Worldwide. G4S Secure Solutions (UK) Limited is one of the largest Business units in the G4S Group and the largest Security Services Company in the UK, with an annual turnover of approximately £440m and employing 20,000 people. Our success depends on the commitment of our employees to providing excellent customer service to all internal as well as external customers.
G4S is a global company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Jobs that might be of interest:Security Officer- Belfast
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer- County Antrim
Location: County Antrim, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer- County Londonderry
Location: County Londonderry, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer- County Down
Location: County Down, United Kingdom
Apply now Security Officer
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom