Rota Coordinator Chelmsford £21,665.83
Rota CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford | Salary: £21,665.83 | Posted: 19 Oct 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 10551
Chelmsford, CM1 1GU (Working from home however, the successful candidate will be expected to attend our head office in Chelmsford)
40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
£21,665.83 per annum
About our site:
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
Job outline: Rotas will be responsible for the administrative and operational functions for all Health Rota’s. You will also need to assist other departments if required in any additional administration or project work, to support the development and successful operation of service. To assist Rota administration activities, monitoring work and providing support to colleagues in different departments.
- Effectively plan and distribute Rota’s for employed staff and sub-contractors to maximise coverage with negotiation
- To maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner.
- To identify recruitment with feedback to management regularly and consider staff meet their contractual terms monthly
- Manage all employees annual leave requests
- To provide polite and courteous customer service to visitors and clients
- To monitor absence management by report production and providing guidance to local line managers.
- To provide a full operational service that meets the needs of the business mitigating risks from outstanding gaps and short notice absence. To have an “outside of the box” thinking approach for load levelling resource
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong customer service
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- IT literate: MS Office, (able to create, analyse and interpret data)
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Able to use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system or similar
- Bespoke rota system experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel / Googlesheets
- Working relationships with management team
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
It is G4S’ current policy (subject to the Equality Act 2010), in the light of the specific work being undertaken, that all [employees] must be fully vaccinated or have had the relevant [“full”]Covid-19 vaccinations [(including any “waiting period”)] by their commencement date.
A Disability Confident application was made a couple of years ago for the whole of G4S UK and Ireland, although the submission (including case studies etc) came from ESS. At that time Level 2 was awarded. Submission was recently made for re accreditation - but this time for Level 3 - and attached is the certificate confirming their achievement (which was again awarded to the whole business).
Jobs that might be of interest:Rota Coordinator
Apply now Call Handler- Maternity Cover
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - EASS
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Scheduler / Scheduling Clerk
Location: Montreal, QC