Rota Coordinator Chelmsford, Essex £21,120.00
Rota CoordinatorLocation: Chelmsford, Essex | Salary: £21,120.00 | Posted: 12 Apr 2019 | Closes: 26 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7686
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Rota Coordinator to join our team in Chelmsford
Benefits as a Rota Coordinator:
- Salary of £21,120.00 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
Full Time - 40 hours per week
The Rota Coordinator will be responsible for the administrative and operational functions for all Justice Health Rota’s. You will also need to assist other departments if required in any additional administration or project work, to support the development and successful operation of service. The Rota Coordinator will also be responsible for rota administration activities, monitoring work and providing support to colleagues in different departments. You will also be the first point of contact in Rota Managers absence to appropriately manage time and escalate as appropriate.
- Effectively plan and distribute Rota’s for employed staff and sub-contractors to maximize coverage with negotiation
- To maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner.
- To identify recruitment with feedback to the Rota Manager regularly and consider all staff meet their contractual terms monthly
- Manage all employees annua leave requests
- To provide polite and courteous customer service to visitors and clients
- To monitor absence management by report production and providing guidance to local line managers.
- To provide a full operational service that meets the needs of the business mitigating risks from outstanding gaps and short notice absence. To have an “outside of the box” thinking approach for load levelling resource
- To deal with routine queries so that an appropriate response is provided and escalate as appropriate, and to be the main contact of escalation in the Rota Managers absence.
- To receive and within levels of competence/responsibility resolve complaints from external and internal customers or refer appropriately to help ensure service efficiency and responsiveness.
- To assist Rota Manager / and in absence of with monthly reporting
The Ideal Candidate:
Essential Knowledge & Skills required:
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- IT literate: MS Office, (able to create, analyse and interpret data)
- Ability to multitask
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Strong customer service
Desirable Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system or similar
- RotaGeek system experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Advance working relationships with management team
Jobs that might be of interest:Part Time Call Handler
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Location: Woolwich, Greater London
Apply now Mental Health Ambulance Care Assistant- UCLH
Location: Bloomsbury, Greater London
Apply now Ambulance Driver - Maidstone