RMN- Primary Care Liverpool, Merseyside £33,792.19
RMN- Primary CareLocation: Liverpool, Merseyside | Salary: £33,792.19 | Posted: 17 Jan 2020 | Closes: 6 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8247
Registered Nurse (RMN) Salary £33,792.19
40 hours per week
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
About our Site:
HMP Altcourse in Liverpool is a Category B local prison receiving sentenced and remand young offenders and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
- Golden Hello of £1500 (£500 on joining, £500 after 12 months, £500 after 24 months)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Free eye-tests
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- To provide care for the mental health needs of detainees in line with professional, contractual and company requirements.
- Undertake assessments of detainees to identify metal health needs and determine the appropriate level of intervention, care and management.
- Provide professional advice and support to Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff to ensure effective health care in line with current best practice.
- Administer medications in accordance with professional standards and G4S policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Part 1 NMC Registration
- 5 year UK history of residence
For further information please email: email@example.com
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Jobs that might be of interest: