Risk Assessor Leicestershire, United Kingdom Up to £30,000
Risk AssessorLocation: Leicestershire, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £30,000 | Posted: 10 Jan 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 22000003
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services, and solutions. We are seeking a Risk Assessor to join our team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the DWP Risk & Safety Assessors will be responsible for ensuring that the delivery of the G4S DWP Contract is conducted in an efficient and effective manner. Ensuring that service delivery it is in line with all contractual, company and legislative requirements. The role is key in governance and covering all elements of risk reduction H&S, Security, Operational, contractual, financial and reputational.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Undertake all H&S risk assessments on the contract
- Undertake all annual and trigger initiated Security Surveys
- Maintain and manage all site instructions and information.
- Undertake all Security Risk assessments on site
- Undertake all annual and trigger initiated site audits
- Implement any audit corrective action.
The chosen candidate will have;
- Operational systems & technical competency
- Analysing, Planning and Organising
- Security Services & Systems knowledge
- Ability to create reports and work with detailed analysis
- H&S IOSH
- Enthusiasm & Drive
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service Excellence
- Excellent Communication skills
- Quality Awareness
- Desktop IT skills especially Excel Functionality
- Time Management
- Auditing & Compliance Experience
- Attention to detail.
Jobs that might be of interest: