Return Merchandise Coordinator Hawthorne, California Competitive
Return Merchandise CoordinatorLocation: Hawthorne, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 16 Mar 2021 | Closes: 30 Nov 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: CA031621RMAC
AMAG Technology is looking for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Coordinator to be responsible for processing inbound returned equipment and logging transactions in the Great Plains database.
- Process product returns including opening boxes, itemizing returned merchandise, and examining product.
- Conduct product failure analysis.
- Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities
- Maintain daily productivity / workflow reports
- Assist Customer Service with RMA Authorization processing as needed
- Work closely with internal departments such as Operations, Accounting, Customer Service, Technical Support, and Logistics.
- Maintain, review and update process documentation on a regular basis; Creating new documents as required
- Log into, locate information and update company database.
- Follow up as necessary with internal and external teams regarding returned merchandise via phone, in-person and/or e-mail.
- Prepare RMA items for return shipping to vendors, including inspecting, repackaging and relabeling.
- Notify order department and logistics manager of any unidentifiable incoming shipments.
- Must be familiar with computers, Microsoft office, google sheet, UPS and FedEx shipping software, handheld scanners, as well as ERP systems.
- Pick and pack orders to ship.
- Receiving, stocking, inventory control, and cycle counting.
- Lifting or pushing up to 50 pounds will be required on a daily basis.
- Be able to accurately and consistently follow detailed procedures in order
- Must have an eye for detail, to check part numbers, ship to address to compare pick tickets to packing slips.
- Be able to maintain organized, current paper files so that others can locate paperwork quickly.
- Must be able to perform tasks quickly, without missing steps or dropping tasks, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated track record of reliable, on-time attendance
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse space. Sweep on daily basis or as required.
- May operate a forklift.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Associate degree or proven related experience desired
- 1+ year of experience as logistics and/or customer service professional
- Understanding and adherence to Support / Operations Best Practices is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must work well in an fast-paced environment with dynamic requirements and priorities
- Attention to detail and committed to managing problems through resolution
- Being adept with MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Outlook is necessary
- Experience with ERP systems such as Great Plains & Great Plains RMA Module is a plus
- Return or Warranty administration experience for a hardware vendor would be useful
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Scheduler (Planificatrice/Planificateur)
Location: Montreal, QC
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
Apply now Proposal Coordinator
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Rochester, New York
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley