Regional Sales Specialist New England, United States $0 - $0
Regional Sales SpecialistLocation: New England, United States | Salary: $0 - $0 | Posted: 30 Oct 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: NER103019RSS
AMAG Technology is looking for an experienced Regional Sales Specialist to be responsible for prospecting and developing business within an assigned territory, establishing relationships with AMAG Resellers to drive the sales process from prospect through close along with working in tandem with the Regional Sales Manager, Sales Engineers and the Business Development Managers.
- Detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems).
- Create and execute marketing and business plans for their respective territory.
- Responsible for prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers alongside the RSM.
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- Demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems is acceptable.
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling.
- Marketing knowledge / experience to be able to build a marketing campaign for the territory.
- Travel within the territory required, expected to be between 50-70%.
Jobs that might be of interest: