Regional Sales Manager Northwest, United States Competitive
Regional Sales ManagerLocation: Northwest, United States | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 3 Sep 2021 | Closes: 31 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: NW090321RSM
AMAG technology is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to be responsible for prospecting and developing business within their assigned territory, which will cover the North West Territory: WA, OR, ID, AK, MT, WY.
The RSM will be responsible for detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems).
- Responsible for prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers.
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests include, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
- Demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties.
- Be comfortable is public speaking roles.
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio.
- Utilize the company CRM.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a college degree and 2+ years experience in the security
- Additional years of experience are an acceptable substitute for a college degree
- 2+ years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems
- Channel management experience a strong plus but not required
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems is acceptable
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling
- Must have strong communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Proven track record of sales with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota
- Willingness to travel within assigned territory, expected to be between 50% to 70%
- Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying locations), and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™
Why Work for AMAG?
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Employee referral program
Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Technical Trainer
Location: Washington, D.C.
Apply now Technical Trainer
Location: East Coast, United States
Apply now Sales Executive - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Location: Gauteng, Limpopo, Mphumalanga, Freestate
Apply now Regional Sales Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois