Regional Sales Manager Mid-Atlantic Territory Competitive
Regional Sales ManagerLocation: Mid-Atlantic Territory | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 10 Oct 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US – AMAG Technology | Region / Division: AMAG Technology | Reference: MAR101019RSM
AMAG Technology is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover the Mid Atlantic Territory: VA, DC, MD, and WV. The RSM will be responsible for prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers.
- Knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVR/NVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems, Visitor & Identity Management Systems)
- Prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers.
- Demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties
- Provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio
- Respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to:
- System design support
- Product feature
- Capability descriptions
- Price quotations
- Review/response to system requirement specifications
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Channel management experience a strong plus but not required.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems is acceptable
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling
- Must have strong communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Proven track record of sales with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota.
- Travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects, but is expected to be between 50-70%. Other travel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
About the Company:
AMAG Technology is part of G4S, the world’s largest security company. AMAG Technology, Inc's Symmetry Security Management Systems can be found in a wide spectrum of markets: government, commercial, education, transportation, healthcare, retail and banking.
AMAG Technology has been at the leading edge of access control technology for over 30 years. As AMAG Technology looks to the future, the next generation of products will bring the core aspects of security to the next step beyond integrated solutions – Symmetry™.
Why Work for AMAG?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Director of Sales
Location: United States of America
Apply now Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Operations Intern
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Pre- Sales Manager
Apply now Senior Sales Engineer