Regional Risk Compliance Auditor (Centurion) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa Centurion Market related
Regional Risk Compliance Auditor (Centurion) - G4S Cash Solutions - South AfricaLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market related | Posted: 18 Nov 2020 | Closes: 27 Dec 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/2716490/200847
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Regional Compliance Auditor (Security and Risk)
G4S has a vacancy for a Regional Compliance Auditor based in Centurion, with travelling to branches when required.
Reporting to the Regional Compliance Manager, the Regional Compliance Auditor is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely administration/completion of the security and risk auditing process in line with company policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which support plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Main Purpose of Position:
The Security Compliance Auditor is responsible for the detection of non-compliance to Group Mandatory Security Principles and Minimum Standards that could result in attack or loss.
Security Compliance Audits
- Conduct scheduled and unscheduled security audits to ensure compliance with the Mandatory Security Principles (MSPs)
- Oversee all aspects of security, including but not limited to alarms, access control, CCTV, police liaison, perimeter control, vehicle security systems, fraud, internal involvement, etc.
- Make recommendations in order to rectify non-compliance
- Provide assistance and guidance to Branch Managers and Branch Security officers in terms of upgrading of security, compliance to procedure and corrective action plan implementation
- Monitor corrective action progress and provide feedback to the Regional Security Compliance Manager
Provide Support to Branch Security Officers (BSOs)
- Provide support, coaching (train) and mentoring continuously to ensure that compliance objectives are met.
- Ensure completed development plans for each employee in conjunction with the Regional Security Compliance Manager
- Investigation support as and when required
Health and Safety (as every employee's responsibility)
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Relevant associated Tertiary qualification
- A minimum of 5 years relevant Security related experience recommended
- Demonstrated experience with regard to implementation measures to mitigate risk and associated audits
- Previous working experience in conducting security risk surveys
- Strong administrative background, with specific reference to investigations and associated paperwork
Skills and attributes:
- Computer Literacy
- High levels of energy
- Maintain a positive attitude under difficult circumstances
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of circumstances and environments.
- Ability to handle conflict and maintain composure under difficult circumstances.
- Ability to make decisions under difficult circumstances.
- Ability to work alone and in teams.
- Willingness to travel at short notice
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com