Regional Recruiter Leeds, United Kingdom Up to £26000
Regional RecruiterLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £26000 | Posted: 8 Dec 2021 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 210002YW
Our Resourcing function is continuing to expand due to significant business growth so we’re looking for experienced Recruiters to join our team recruiting for the largest corporate security contract within the UK.
You will have the responsibility for organising recruitment events within your specific region - covering the Yorkshire and North East areas. Working with the central Recruitment Team and the business to understand the recruitment requirements for your region, arranging and facilitating regional recruitment events, working with external organisations such as local JCPs and Training Providers to ensure we have a constant pool of candidates.
This will be a fixed term contract for 12 months.
- Work closely with Resourcing Team Leads / Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Arrange and attend recruitment interview days
- Ensure effective candidate engagement, providing support with the candidates throughout the application process.
- Building relationships with local JCPs, Back to Work providers, Training Providers to build a pool of suitable candidates within the region
What we're looking for:
- End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal recruitment team although not essential
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Strong candidate pipeline management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
In return you will receive benefits from 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include a company car, pension scheme, life assurance and perks at work scheme.
The role will be remote based with working hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility where needed.
Jobs that might be of interest:DPA Implementation Manager - 6 month fixed term contract
Location: London or Home based. Will need to be able to attend meetings as required
Apply now HR Advisor (Generalist)
Apply now Human Resources Representative
Location: Richmond, BC
Apply now Human Resources Generalist
Location: Richmond, BC