Regional Recruiter Glasgow, United Kingdom Up to £30,000
Regional RecruiterLocation: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £30,000 | Posted: 3 Dec 2021 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Fixed Term | Reference: 210002YV
Our Resourcing function is continuing to expand due to significant business growth so we’re looking for experienced Recruiters to join our team! We have a number of high volume recruitment projects so we’re looking for regional recruiters to support for the next 6 - 12 months. You will be based at home, however travel around your dedicated region will form a large part of your role.
We have two different Recruiter roles available - working as part of the project team but with responsibility for your own region, you will be responsible for running interview days and recruitment events, ensuring we select the right candidates for the right roles or, you can join us as a Recruiter working on sporting, music and conferencing events in Glasgow, having responsibility for the full end to end recruitment cycle - putting together engaging job descriptions, sourcing candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Work closely with Operational Managers and Resourcing Team Leads / Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Build relationships with Operational Managers to ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes, and develop business knowledge and understanding
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Run recruitment events, conduct interviews and select the suitable candidates for offer
- Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
- Direct sourcing of candidates through CV databases, Indeed and offline methodologies
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process
- Liaise with other HRSS teams [ie Screening, Onboarding, Training] to ensure smooth transition of candidate handovers though internal process and act as a single point of contact to the candidate
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
What we're looking for:
- End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal recruitment team although not essential
- Experience working with third party providers including JCPs
- Experience organising and running recruitment open days and assessment centres.
- Experience of using a variety of sourcing tools including CV databases
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Strong candidate pipeline management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
In return you will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience and 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and perks at work scheme.
A company car will be provided.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility where needed.
Jobs that might be of interest:Human Resources Representative
Location: Richmond, BC
Apply now DPA Implementation Manager - 6 month fixed term contract
Location: London or Home based. Will need to be able to attend meetings as required
Apply now HR Advisor (Generalist)
Apply now Human Resources Generalist
Location: Richmond, BC