Regional Manager Albany, New York $0 - $0
Regional ManagerLocation: Albany, New York | Salary: $0 - $0 | Posted: 19 Nov 2020 | Closes: 30 Apr 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: Adesta | Reference: NY111920RM
Adesta, a G4S company is looking for a successful Regional Manager that will be responsible for overseeing all operations for all projects within a specific geographic region.
- Overall P&L, project performance, financial reporting, staffing, safety responsibility for the region. Reports to Vice President of Operations.
- Manages a team of Program, Project, Engineering, Construction and Maintenance Managers responsible for the execution of all work within the region.
- Ensures that the requirements of each contract and each customer are fulfilled.
- Responsible for oversight of contract negotiation, contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, and monitoring contract performance.
- Serves as the primary or escalation contact for the customers on issues related to the contract execution.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the projects are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Responsible for evaluating development needs and managing the performance of the staff, as well as ensuring the appropriate staffing levels are maintained in order to achieve the business goals for the region.
- Supplements the Business Development and Project Development Departments in identifying and developing new business opportunities in the region. Assists in contacting, qualifying, and pursuing leads for new business opportunities as well as developing cost estimates and proposals.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- 7+ years of progressively more responsible field construction and project management experience. Any discipline acceptable, but civil, mechanical, security or electrical preferred.
- Desirable work experience includes project management, engineering, contract management, QA/QC surveillance and or estimating.
- Management/leadership experience required.
- Demonstrated strong written communication skills required.
- A working knowledge of the following software is desired: Microsoft® Excel, Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® Project.
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Proposals Assistant
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply now Temporary Project Superintendent
Location: Boardman, Oregon
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Memphis, TN