Regional Labour Controller | G4S Secure Solutions | Centurion Centurion Market Related
Regional Labour Controller | G4S Secure Solutions | CenturionLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 26 Apr 2021 | Closes: 8 Jun 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: Regional Labour C
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Regional Labour Controller
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated security management solutions, has a vacancy for a Regional Labour Controller based at our operations in Centurion, South Africa.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which Regional Labour Controller plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Efficient and effective generation of reports from a variety of databases
- Regular report generation in line with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ad-hoc reports from multiple databases, as required
Analysis of time and attendance, wage records and payroll data
- Analysing and comparing data on a variety of reports, designed to highlight labour inefficiencies and errors.
- Comparing easy roster reports over periods of time, tracking trends and generating statistics as well as providing corrective action, recommendations, and successful implementation thereof.
- Communicating results of analysis to relevant management and other stakeholders
- Manage decentralized control of contract registers and wage models for labour control purposes
- Ensure centralised control of all new business (contractual and ad hoc), as well as terminations, upgrades and downgrades on all relevant platforms in line with SLA timelines
- Maintain control of utilisation for approved wage rules and shift patterns within approved parameters
- Analyse and interpret labour management trends
- Propose recommendations on modifications and controls to management as appropriate
- Implement recommendations and monitor effectiveness
- Assist Regional Labour Controller: Operations in ensuring compliance to local statutory employment terms in time and attendance system
- Develop and implement KPI reports as per the Regional Office requests
- Assist in conducting monthly reviews of wage cost and performance per region with Operations Director and GM Finance
- Report on all discrepancies
Compliance with policy and procedure in relation to easy roster
- Understanding and complying with relevant procedures and policies
- Maintain administrative reports related to ER database access and administration
- Auditing regional operations and HR departments on compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum Requirements, Skills and Attributes
- Grade 12 (B. Com preferable)
- Strong knowledge of Analytical and Statistical procedures and models
- Proven Excel Advanced Competency
- Knowledge of report writing
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures
- Knowledge of wage and labour management procedures
- Google suite Computer skills
- Acting professionally
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
Delivering great customer service
Sharing and cooperating
Dealing with changing circumstances
Understanding the organisational environment
Attention to detail and deadline adherence
Work under pressure
Drives continuous improvement
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:Financial Controller: Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now Business Analyst (Finance) - Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now Procurement Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
Apply now General Ledger Team Leader
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF