Regional Installation Manager , United Kingdom Up to 50000
Regional Installation ManagerLocation: , United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 50000 | Posted: 5 May 2022 | Closes: 5 Jun 2022 | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T2100036G
About the company:
G4S, a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
This role will see you managing the installation of a range of integrated electronic security and fire and safety systems and overseeing the management of electrical contractors and company approved sub contractors. You will be looking to monitor monthly income figures and ensuring that these are in line with budget requirements and follow Health and Safety procedures in line with requirements.
- Overall control of Departments financial budget and manage Department P&L.
- Investigate and submit project overspend reports
- To verify the detailed accuracy of new Sales and that specifications are correct.
- Identify and detail where new Sales are not correct and report of cost implications at “pre-installation stage”
- To manage the Departments installation of electronic security and fire alarm/safety systems by a team of Installation engineers and Sub Contract engineers.
- Ensure that projects are completed to agreed timescales.
- Maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Comply with Company and NSI guidelines across installation, Health and Safety
- Ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
- Ensure project variations are fully documented and authorised by Customers.
- To liaise with the Sales, System Design and Technical Departments to ensure optimum system installation.
- Ensure that the Service Centre are promptly advised of the completion, or partial completion, of all systems.
- To liaise with Customers and Contractors at a local/site level and attend to Customer enquiries.
- Ensure the accuracy of “As-Fitted” System Specifications.
- To carry out periodic inspections of plant and equipment.
- To minimise waste and the effect on the environment.
- To ensure that the Company’s vehicle policies are observed.
Qualifications - External
- Mobile Phone
- Access to Subsidised Health Scheme
- Pension Scheme
Jobs that might be of interest: