Regional Healthcare Administrator Stockton-on-Tees £21,089 to £23,761
Regional Healthcare AdministratorLocation: Stockton-on-Tees | Salary: £21,089 to £23,761 | Posted: 7 Nov 2019 | Closes: 19 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 7997
G4S Health Services has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, we provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We are recruiting for a Regional Administrator to join our Healthcare Services team based at our Head Office in Stockton. The role is on a Full-Time basis working 40 hours per week.
Benefits as a Regional Healthcare Administrator
- Salary of £21,089 to £23,761 per annum
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- G4S Great for Savings: Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- G4S Box Office: As an official supplier to The O2, employees have the chance to buy tickets for a range of events
- O2 Discounts: For discounted offers on handsets, tariffs and broadband
- Eye Care Vouchers – Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Hospital Saturday Fund (HSF) Health Plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Care Scheme (Best Doctors and First Assist Counselling Services)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Love to Shop Campaigns
We require an enthusiastic and conscientious team player with excellent organisational and communication skills to provide a high quality administration service to the NE Prisons. This is a varied role and amongst other duties you will be responsible for the day to day management of diaries, meetings and emails and will support the compilation of reports. You will need to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of confidentiality issues and be well motivated and reliable. You will also be able to prioritise workloads, use your own initiative and respond to queries within and outside of the organisation with a professional manner.
- Managing and organising diaries, including prioritising appointments and taking the initiative where appropriate to arrange meetings to ensure the best use of time and raising instances where priorities conflict.
- To organise meetings. including coordinating the diaries of a number of senior staff from within and outside the Trust and booking suitable venues, ordering refreshments and presentation aids etc.
- To arrange travel and accommodation for Managers and staff of the NE Prisons. Ensuring all within budget as per the travel policy.
- To ensure all necessary files and paperwork are available for meetings and other appointments, maintaining an awareness of ongoing issues and events in order to link appropriate papers and to ensure that outstanding actions are notified to the Management team prior to meetings.
- To take notes and minutes at meetings and develop action logs from meetings.
- To type correspondence, reports, agendas and minutes, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Maintaining the On-Call Rota ensuring there is cover on a weekly basis, diverting the phone to the On Call manager weekly, on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Creating PO’s through the Ariba & SAP system for the Regional Team and 7 establishments as requested.
- Liaise with NHSE Commissioners and Senior Managers from other providers.
- Deal with correspondence in a professional and confidential manner, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Organise interviews and creating new starters via the appropriate forms, ensuring that they have the appropriate email address, equipment, google accounts in readiness of their start date.
The Ideal Candidate:
- NVQ 3 Business administration
- Excellent IT and Numeracy skills
- Experience of working within a team
- Good verbal, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Minute taking experience
- Willingness to assist others within the team.
- Ability to prioritise and work under own initiative.
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
- Evidence of ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Work in line with organisational goals and objectives.
- Flexibility, as cross site working may be required.
- Car Owner/Driver
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable, frail people, who may be distressed or experiencing pain, in a caring and compassionate way. A Criminal Records Bureau check will therefore be required to exclude any individual with a history of criminal behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients) in a patient care environment. Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise. The post holder needs to be committed to maintaining high standards of customer care and service delivery.
Jobs that might be of interest:Reconciliations Administrator
Apply now Paediatric Sexual Offence Examiner Doctor
Apply now Paediatric Flexi Crisis Worker
Apply now Forensic Medical Examiner
Apply now Bank Forensic Medical Examiner