Regional Events Recruiter - South Remote £28000 - £32000
Regional Events Recruiter - SouthLocation: Remote | Salary: £28000 - £32000 | Posted: 22 Jan 2019 | Closes: 11 Feb 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Region / Division: UK & Ireland
25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, company car and pension scheme.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Events Recruiter. This is a permanent position that will report into the Resourcing Business Partner.
The Regional Events Recruiter will be responsible for the management and delivery of a high volume candidate pipeline for the G4S Events business. Working with the Resourcing Business Partner to design and manage demand plans in line with business requirements, accountable for ensuring sufficient quality talent through effective candidate generation and attraction along with the coordination and running of assessment selection days. This role will ensure delivery throughout the full recruitment process through to successful onboarding, induction and welfare of new starters.
The G4S Events business provides security staff to a wide variety of customers including football clubs, rugby clubs, concert venues as well as a number of festivals, the Grand National and Wimbledon.This position will be responsible for a specific geography/business they will be expected to support colleagues responsible for other geographies/businesses, including supporting large scale resourcing initiatives (i.e bid mobilisations/events) as and when required.
This is a regional role and will require regular travel, thus a driving license is a prerequisite to this position – a company car will be provided. You will be required to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Work closely with Operational Managers and Resourcing Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Ensure sufficient attraction and candidate pipeline to deliver against demand, with effective analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
- Support the design of attraction and selection strategies and to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
- Design local attraction methods including attending recruitment fairs, developing relationships with training providers and colleges/universities
- Build and maintain partnerships with organisations to support candidate generation [ie job centres]
- Work with Recruitment Administrators based in the HR Shared Service to plan selection calendar based on candidate pipeline
- Campaign management of attraction and candidate pipeline against demand requirements, analysis data on successes, opportunities for improvement and conversion metrics
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement via the Candidate Coordinators to minimise candidate withdrawal rates
- Identify new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement
- Analyse source effectiveness of attraction methods
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required
- Select, training and coordinate casual workforce of Recruitment Assistants to support the delivery of assessment selection events
- Continually assess performance and delivery of recruitment support (ie Recruitment Administrators, Candidates Coordinators and Recruitment Assistants)
- Book suitable venues and collate materials required for assessment selection events and recruitment fairs / open days as required
- Report on cost and spend effectiveness to Resourcing Business Partner and Head of Resourcing
- Run open days and conduct candidate interviews where required
- Monitor performance against KPIs
The Ideal Candidate:
- High volume end-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal recruitment team
- Experience of using a wide variety of sourcing tools including online and offline methodologies
- Experience of running local recruitment events including fairs and open days
- Experience of running and developing high volumes assessment selection centres
- Data and delivery oriented with experience of analysing and reporting on performance
- Strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of the security industry and SIA is desirable
- Stakeholder management
- Direct sourcing
- Organisation and prioritising
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Understand business goals and objectives
- Delivering great customer service
About the Company:
G4S, the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialises in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and over 620,000 employees.
Jobs that might be of interest:Marketing and Office Assistant
Location: Feltham, UK
Apply now Cash Centre Business Support Administrator (12 month Maternity Cover)
Apply now Cash Centre Business Support Administrator (6 month Maternity Cover)
Apply now Finance Administrator
Apply now Interventions Administrator