Regional Coordinator San Jose, California $90000
Regional CoordinatorLocation: San Jose, California | Salary: $90000 | Posted: 26 Jul 2019 | Closes: 26 Aug 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2985559/163801
4,000 Dollar Sign-On Bonus
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Regional Coordinator. As a Regional Coordinator, you will be responsible for administering the security contract and ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. This position will act as the G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with client, law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. This position is also responsible for providing management oversight and driving operational accountability through effective change management and leadership development processes. This position is the primary point of contact for human relations functions involving company employees.
The Regional Coordinator is responsible for contracted services within a geographical region. The position manages day to day responsibilities of security management on behalf of G4S and client management. These include, but are not limited to: Crisis Management / Analysis, Investigations, Officer Deployment, Risk Assessment, and Business Proposals.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
**$4,000 bonus payable after 90 days of continuous employment. Bonus amount is subject to applicable federal and state income withholdings.**
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Identify, develop, implement and maintain security and Crisis Management related processes, primarily within the Region to reduce risks, respond to incidents, and limit exposure to liability in all areas of physical, information and personal risk
- Establish guidelines and protocols to be used in Crisis Management should a serious, immediate risk be identified against the company assets or employees
- Develop, implement, and manages the tactical planning for security services aligned with the organization’s overall objectives.
- Provide regional security leadership to the regional sites and establish the security business plan.
- Develop, plan, organize, and direct the activities of on-site security staff and ensures their actions comply with company policies and legal and regulatory requirements
- Support and/or maintain the Crisis Management program in the Region and interface with the Global Security function. Perform and/or facilitate Regional team training, including scenarios at least annually
- Perform security risk assessments (including third party security) based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection and security necessary for the Cisco Systems employee/site/facility.
- Prepare status reports with findings and recommendations on a weekly/monthly basis
- Evaluate all security related incidents and takes appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Support with Cisco GPS travel security assessments.
- Support the activities and provide leadership to the professional, technical and support staff of Cisco STS within the organization unit for this region.
- Be fully familiar and conversant with department and company policies, procedures and processes, ensuring all work and actions undertaken are in full compliance at all times
- Travel when required as dictated by business need.
- Will conduct basic theft investigations.
- Must embrace and act as an ambassador for the Department’s Organizational Principals
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to meet and maintain any applicable State licensing or certification requirements
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, certification in each of the following:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First Aid
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Associate’s Degree in Business, Management, or Security related field and 6 years of security experience, with a minimum of 3 years of Corporate security operations management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, or Security related field and 4 years of security experience, with a minimum of 3 years of Corporate security operations management
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- To qualify for this position you must have:
- Work history to include all of the following:
- Demonstrated understanding of security operations
- Knowledge of card access, security and safety systems
- Ability to act in a decisive manner in emergency situations
- Strong managerial skills and the ability to assert oneself
- Demonstrated planning, organizational and project management skills
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no work in extreme temperatures is expected
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Security - National Account Manager
Location: Santa Clara, California
Apply now Security Account Manager
Location: San Jose, California
Apply now Training Manager
Location: Fremont, CA
Apply now Manager, Enterprise Account Operations
Location: San Jose, CA
Apply now Manager, Regional Operations Support
Location: Fremont, California