Regional Compliance Manager - Transportation Tampa, FL $60,000 - $65,000
Regional Compliance Manager - TransportationLocation: Tampa, FL | Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 | Posted: 20 Mar 2019 | Closes: 20 Apr 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/710250/149751
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Regional Compliance Manager (RCM). As a Regional Compliance Manager, you manage the compliance programs for G4S within the Southeast Region, primarily on contracts that require transportation of personnel. The RCM provides expert oversight to ensure compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Standards and Auditing, Federal, State and Local Regulatory Regulations, and enforce G4S company policies and procedures.
The RCM provides regulatory and contract compliance oversight for all government contracts within the Southeast Region.
The RCM analyzes Monthly Operational Responsiveness, Operational Flexibility Reports, and Weekly Status Reports and provides findings/recommendations to the Regional Vice President of Operations.
The RCM will maintain corporate reports of all USDOT reportable accidents/records, Expiration Reports, Fleet Vehicles and will oversee project compliance with G4S USDOT Drug and Alcohol Testing programs and will provide oversight of the projects hiring process and procedures.
This position will ensure compliance in accordance with State, Federal, G4S policies and procedures, various contract requirements and provide contract specific training required by any customer or regulatory agency prior to and during the deployment of contract transportation officers.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Compliance of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) and United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) with administrative policies, hiring procedures, safety rules and continual employment regulations
- Responsible for the review all employee files/records to ensure compliance with State, Federal, Contract and Company policies
- Write and design Project Compliance Programs/Forms for hiring procedures
- Maintain compliance records and produce reports for Market Leaders, Regional Executives, and the Director of Legal Compliance (Corporate) as required
- Maintain Drug Testing records as required for USDOT reporting
- Maintain all Company Reportable Accident/Incident reports for USDOT yearly records and filings
- Project liaison with drug testing and Driver’s daily log reports
- Work with and developed project new hire employment paperwork in order to comply with company guidelines as needed
- Monthly Metric Reporting and Weekly Status Reporting Analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with compliance operations
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience conducting audits and compliance inspections for State and / or Federal projects
- Work history to include demonstrated knowledge of the principles, concepts, methods, and techniques of transportation management and the regulatory environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; limited exposure to extreme temperatures when outdoors.
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting; telephone use.
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing and bending.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Site Security Director
Location: Largo, Florida
Apply now Arrestee Transport Officer
Location: Land O Lakes, Florida
Apply now Armed Security Officer - Healthcare Setting
Location: Sun City, Florida
Apply now Security Site Supervisor
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Apply now Security Officer - Open House
Location: Tampa, Florida