Regional ATM Trainer - Cash SA Gauteng Market related
Regional ATM Trainer - Cash SALocation: Gauteng | Salary: Market related | Posted: 24 May 2022 | Closes: 27 May 2022 | Job Type: Full Time and Permanent | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: Regional ATM Trainer - Cash SA - Internal
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has a vacancy for a Regional ATM Coordinator based at our operations in Gauteng
Reporting to Regional ATM Manager/s, the main purpose of the role is to:
To manage the day-to-day ATM operations in the branche/s under you.
To gather/maintain all information required at central day-to-day basis.
To effectively investigate ATM incidents and compile intelligence to mitigate risk to the organization.
Accurate reporting on individual cases to build a solid database and identify trends.
To conduct and report on the ATM team's compliance to the company procedure.
Plan and conduct audit functions, which should include surprise and hoc audits to cover the total ATM business. Must contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
To implement and manage all ATM training and development technical and behavioral training solutions for operations in accordance with legislative and regulatory requirements to meet business and customer needs.
The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Effective ATM related investigation within the company and in compliance with legislation and company policy
- The accurate and efficient investigation of all incidents / allegations of criminal activity
- The accurate and efficient investigation of all ATM related accidents resulting in injury, damage or loss
- Compile case dockets for each investigation, recording all relevant information
- Liaise with management regarding investigations and incidents
- Provide appropriate assistance to SAPS officials to ensure criminal prosecution of cases investigated on behalf of G4S
As directed mitigate the risk control process in the end to end ATM environment within the company
- Identify breakdown in ATM processes and procedures
- Build chronological sequence of events to ensure measures are put in place to prevent recurrence
- Audit branches on corrective actions
- Investigate and promote compliance with company policies and procedures
Health and Safety
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programmes
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
Managing and auditing of compliance
- Assess all custodian duties to ensure proper process and procedure
- Report any break in processes and procedures as well as recommendations to improve
- Ensure that the custodian and crew follow all the laid down security procedures
- Debriefing on problems observed during assessment and reporting on deviations and suspicious activities.
- Asset control audits within cubicles
- Audit combination and key registers and advise on accuracy as well as remedial action plans
- Alarm test registers checked to be complete and up to date
- Make sure that custodians documentation is completed correctly and according to standard
- Complete timely reports on findings and recommendations and escalate to line management for review and dissemination.
- Assess and audit all administrative processes that are required
- Surprise cash counts need to be conducted for all ATMs in the field.
- This will confirm correctness of cash in the safe and the cash in the customer’s recon.
Execution of training and assessments
- Facilitate and provide support of identified learning interventions
- Number of learners that complete the required training programmes
- Learner achievements recorded and input provided to training system and report
- Implement and monitor a learner rating system.
- Liaise with management around learners performance
- Customer requirements met in specific ATM training interventions at regional centres/branches
- Plan and schedule learning interventions both technical and behavioral to meet region’s needs with focus on core skills identified
Maintain proper record keeping/Admin
- Ensure an effective training administrative service
- Ensure assessments are done on custodians administrative functions weekly
- Liaise with branch managers/BSO the timings on when the custodians will be trained.
- Discuss with branch managers/BSO the need of the specific custodian and on what he must be trained.
- Facilitate specific training on all ATM’s according to the procedures of each client’s manual.
- Update all custodians on upgrades or changes made to client’s ATMs or procedures.
- Give feedback to the branch manager, BSO on custodians trained and advise the status of the custodian.
- Processes and procedures training to ensure secure link between ATM custodian and CMC area.
- Administrative functions training of custodians as well as hand over area staff including electronic administration
The Ideal Candidate:
Qualification and Experience
- Relevant associated Tertiary qualification recommended
- A minimum of 3 years relevant investigations experience with proven track record of implementation of security measures along with associated policies and procedures essential
- Exposure / experience relating to ATM’s with specific reference to operational and functional knowledge(including but limited to Audits)will be highly beneficial
- Roles include extensive local traveling
- PSIRA Registration (Valid)
- Previous working experience within the ATM environment recommended
- Handgun Competency
- Good understanding of company policies, practices, processes and systems
- Basic Research methodology
- Basic Statistics and reporting
- Previous experience of planning, facilitation monitor and control of technical and behavioural learning interventions
- Preference code EC (10) valid driver’s License
- SASSETA Facilitator
- Experience in formative and summative assessments
- Good understanding of the relevant national qualifications, unit standards
- PSIRA Instructor
- Armed Response
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Computer Literacy
- Report writing
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Strong surveillance and risk analysis
- Quick decision-making ability
- Ability to gather and analyze data
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Customer Thinking
- Procedural driven
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with Changing Circumstances
- Sharing and Cooperating
- Strong Communication (written and verbal)
- MS Office skills/Google OS
- Facilitation experience
- Knowledge of training facilitation, evaluation and moderation
Jobs that might be of interest:CIT Driver ( Krugersdorp ) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Vault Officer (Rustenburg) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Security Officer
Apply now Processing Supervisor - Coin
Location: Coventry Coin Centre
Apply now Delivery Driver