Regional ATM Manager (Centurion) - Cash Solutions - South Africa Centurion Market related
Regional ATM Manager (Centurion) - Cash Solutions - South AfricaLocation: Centurion | Salary: Market related | Posted: 19 Feb 2019 | Closes: 17 Mar 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Africa
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Regional ATM Manager
G4S Cash Solutions has a vacancies for a Regional ATM Manager based in Centurion.
Reporting to the General Manager: ATM's, The Regional ATM Manager is responsible for the efficient and timorous management of the ATM Operations in line with company policies and procedures.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which support plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Main purpose of the position:
The purpose of the role is to manage, implement and track ATM infrastructure and operations within assigned region, with relation to information- and operations technology strategy for the organisation. Manage internal and external relationships with suppliers, industry organisations and regulatory bodies.
Key Performance Areas:
Assist in development of and manage implementation of ATM Infrastructure strategy, policy and delivery for the South African region
- Provide input and support the ATM Infrastructure strategy for the country ensuring that the strategy is aligned to the Organization’s strategic intent
- Understand and implement the ATM Infrastructure Policy and ensure that policy is aligned to Country, Regional and Group IT – and Cash Processing strategy
- Identify and report key business challenges and identify and deploy ATM infrastructure interventions where appropriate
- Manage the ATM Infrastructure Compliance of the Region
Manage the development and maintenance of ATM operational infrastructure within the region
- Manage the implementation of physical infrastructure to support operations
- Monitor running status to feedback and report into Development
- Manage intervention and assistance with national infrastructure needs
- Collaborate with the activities of national Cash Centres, CIT and ATM infrastructure teams to ensure the achievement of strategic goals and targets
- Implement processes to identify solutions for non-performing devices
- Assist in formulating better control measures to manage cash holdings in the Cash Centre space
Effective management of ATM operations in the region
- Undertake regular and consistent customer visit and assess performance
- Monitor customer service levels
- Liaise with and participate in client engagements ensuring proper briefing and upholding company policies and strategies
- Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders and other technology role players
Quality of Service:
- Assist in streamlining of business processes to minimise waste and duplication and enhanced efficiencies
Shared Best Practice:
- Specific examples of implementation of BP from other regions
Strategic Goal setting:
- Identify short – and long term priorities within region
Engage with end product users and training stakeholders to drive implementation
- Provide support, coaching (train) and mentoring continuously to ensure that implementation objectives are met
- Provide input towards the strategic allocation of resources to ensure operational demands are met
- Contribute towards proper succession planning through skills transfer, in order to meet ongoing and anticipated business requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
Minimum qualification & experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 5 - 7 Years’ relevant experience (at least 3 years in operational implementation and/or ATM environment).
- Experience in Banking and Cash Processing industry and knowledge of related technology
- Experience with ATM technology and applications
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to train and support new process implementation
- Effective leadership skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of all the relevant related legislative Acts, including, but not limited to BCEA, EEA, LRA, SDA, and Banks Act.
- Knowledge of ATM design, technology, operations and implementation processes
- Knowledge of change management and processes
- Knowledge of operational risks involved in the Cash Processing and CIT industries
- Technology savvy
- ATM operations
- Ability to implement and support a change process
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Working with complexity
- Awareness of the market environment
- Managing professionally
- Driving change
- Goal setting
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S operates in over 25 countries in Africa and employs over 105 000 people on the continent. At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com
Jobs that might be of interest:General Manager - Fleet (Centurion) - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now ATM Auditor (Temporary) Pretoria - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Cash Centre Teller (Temporary) Pretoria - G4S Cash Solutions - South Africa
Apply now Secure Day Driver - Maidstone
Apply now Secure Driver - Park Royal
Location: Park Royal