Regional ATM Auditor: Cash Solutions SA - Crown Mines Various branches across South Africa Basic Salary Plus Benefits
Regional ATM Auditor: Cash Solutions SA - Crown MinesLocation: Various branches across South Africa | Salary: Basic Salary Plus Benefits | Posted: 24 Feb 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Cash Solutions | Region / Division: Cash Division | Reference: G4S/TP/417748/186485
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
Regional ATM Auditor
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading provider of integrated cash management solutions, has vacancies for Regional ATM Auditors based at our operations in Crown Mines
Reporting to the Regional ATM Manager, this role will conduct and report on the ATM teams compliance with the company procedure. Plan and conduct audit functions which should include surprise and-hoc audits to cover the total ATM business. Must contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
The successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role which operations support in terms of ATM's plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Managing and auditing of compliance
- Assess all custodian duties to ensure proper process and procedure
- Report any break in processes and procedures as well as recommendations to improve
- Ensure that the custodian and crew follow all the laid down security procedures
- Debriefing on problems observed during assessment and reporting on deviations and suspicious activities.
- Asset control audits within cubicles
- Audit combination and key registers and advise on accuracy as well as remedial action plans
- Alarm test registers checked to be complete and up to date
- Make sure that custodians documentation is completed correctly and according to standard
- Complete timely reports on findings and recommendations and escalate to line management for review and dissemination.
- Assess and audit all administrative processes that are required
- Surprise cash counts need to be conducted for all ATMs in the field.
- This will confirm the correctness of cash in the safe and the cash in the customer’s recon.
Reporting on all site hygiene issue (Health and safety)
- Report all safety incidents/hazards and cleanliness of the ATM cubicles and the surroundings to the relevant clients.
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety management.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at ATM environments.
Health and Safety (as every employee's responsibility)
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the departmental safety plans for each year.
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Attend safety education and refresher programs
- Comply with safety policies and procedures at the workplace
- Distribute safety information as and when required
- Wear protective clothing all the time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Grade 12
- PSIRA Registration (Valid)
- Previous working experience within the ATM environment recommended
- Handgun Competency
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Customer Thinking
- Procedural driven
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Acting professionally
- Sharing and Co-operating
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 90 countries and employ more than 540,000 employees, making us one of the world’s largest private employers.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We, therefore, endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- We act with Integrity and Respect - Our business activities and relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. We do what we promise and always strive to do the right thing. We listen. We treat our colleagues, customers and those in our care with the utmost respect.
- We are passionate about Safety, Security and Service Excellence - We are passionate about working safely and take great care to protect our colleagues and customers from harm. We are experts in security and use that knowledge to protect our customer’s assets. We keep our promises and are passionate about delivering high levels of customer service.
- We achieve this through Innovation and Teamwork - We invest in technology and best practice to continuously improve the products and services we offer. We challenge ourselves to find new ways of helping our customers achieve their goals. We work together as a team, valuing everyone’s contribution, to ensure we achieve the best results for our customers and our business.
For more information on G4S, please visit: www.g4s.com