Recruitment Officer - Rustenburg/Westonaria (x2) - G4S Secure Solutions North West Market Related
Recruitment Officer - Rustenburg/Westonaria (x2) - G4S Secure SolutionsLocation: North West | Salary: Market Related | Posted: 6 Jan 2021 | Closes: 22 Jan 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: South Africa - Secure Solutions | Region / Division: Africa | Reference: G4S/TP/3371275/203283
Remuneration and benefits will be commensurate with the seniority of the role and in compliance with company remuneration policy and practice.
G4S Secure Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for a Recruiter based in Rustenburg and Westonaria.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the successful incumbent is a self-starter with a proven track record in maintaining company policy, adopting best practices, and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the organisation, and understanding the role that human resources plays within a successful business unit. The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation.
Main Purpose of Position:
Reporting to the HR Manager, the Recruiter provides specialised Human Resources recruitment service.
. Key Performance Areas:
- Effective performance of HR recruitment administration and functions
- Effective and efficient recruitment of wage staff
- Administration of psychometric testing
- Personnel File creation and submission (Employment)
- Liaison with DOL and Community centres in relation to recruitment and career opportunities with G4S
- Conduct panel interviews with line management
- Pre-screening conducted and facilitation of the vetting process
- Effective recruitment planning in relation to new business.
2. Compliance with PSIRA Regulations and processes
- Compliance with PSIRA requirements
- Assistance in registration of employees
- Accurate PSIRA employee information compiled and submitted onto the vetting website
The Ideal Candidate:
- South African Labour legislation
- G4S HR Policy and procedures
- HR systems and practices
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Supporting and working with others
- Computer literacy
- Sharing and Co-operating Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Delivering objectives
2-3 years relevant experience within HR / Recruitment
Security industry experience advantageous
About the Company:
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.G4S has operations in more than 120 countries and more than 620, 000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
G4S operates in over 26 countries in Africa and employs over 120 000 people on the continent.
At G4S South Africa, our vision is to be recognised as the leader in providing security solutions. We therefore endeavour to build and maintain a motivated, capable workforce who are proud to work for our region and able to deliver our commercial strategy. We continue to build on the excellent people management practices which are in place across the Group in order to fully engage our workforce. Our employees are the public face of G4S and we recognise and respect the value they add to the business by delivering excellent service day after day.
G4S is an organisation which is defined by its values, which are:
- Safety First - We prioritise safety management to protect the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and those around us.
- Performance - We seek to improve performance year-on-year to create long-term sustainability.
- Integrity - We can always be trusted to do the right thing.
- Best People - We employ the best people, develop their competence, provide opportunity and inspire them to live our values.
- Teamwork and Collaboration - We collaborate for the benefit of our customers and G4S.
- Expertise - We develop and demonstrate our expertise through our innovative approach to creating and delivering the right solutions.
- Customer Focus - We have close, open relationships with our customers which generate trust and we work in partnership for the mutual benefit of our organisations.
One of the G4S Group’s core values is to ensure we employ the Best People. We strive to develop our employees’ competence and inspire them to live our values. G4S ensures that we provide our employees with opportunities for growth and development within a dynamic and challenging business environment.
At G4S South Africa, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organisation.
Jobs that might be of interest:Training Manager
Apply now Senior HR Officer: South Africa