Recruitment Coordinator Richmond, BC Competitive
Recruitment CoordinatorLocation: Richmond, BC | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 26 Feb 2020 | Closes: 6 Mar 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Canada | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/2817232/186879
Human Resources Representative
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Recruitment Coordinator provides support for full-cycle recruitment in YVR and 20 regional airports throughout BC and Yukon Territory.
Major Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Post vacancies on ATS as directed, review applications and forward to manager/s as needed. Track expiry dates and re-post or close as needed.
- Oversee shortlisting, telephone screening, interviewing of candidates (hourly and salaried) in YVR and the Region
- Assist the HR Representatives in onboarding new hires and ensure new hire documents are complete.
- Ensure background and reference checks are completed.
- Assist in creation of new job descriptions and advertisement requests.
- Maintain all recruitment-related documents in accordance with compliance and retention standards.
- Compile, track and maintain data for reporting, trend analysis, and planning
- Implement the Employee Referral/Bonus Program (as directed, if applicable).
- Respond to recruitment-related internal and external inquiries.
- Participate in recruitment efforts - outreach activities, job fairs, sourcing candidates from various sources, social media campaigns
- Manage and/or participate in ad hoc projects when required
- Support other members of the HR team when needed
- Other duties as assigned
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Inc., including, but not limited to: criminal police information check (CPIC), credit reference, background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
The Ideal Candidate:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required:
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred; equivalent experience or combined experience and education will be considered.
- Recruitment-related, progressively responsible work experience preferably in a service industry, staffing agency or security industry environment;
- Prior work experience that involved applicant sourcing, screening, and interviewing applicants in a fast-paced, unionized work environment is preferred.
- Previous experience implementing and managing an applicant tracking system
- Ability to secure and maintain the required level of security clearance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingualism (English//French) is a strong asset
- Proficiency in MS Office required;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Commitment to work in a team environment with a strong customer service orientation
- Proven ability to work effectively and follow through with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
- Shows tact, diplomacy, and discretion at all times
Other Related Attributes That Would Enhance Hiring Consideration:
- Bilingual French/English.
- CPHR certification.
- Proficiency with the Google suite of Applications.
- Experience dealing with unions.
About the Company:
G4S Aviation, a division of G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., provides screening services to YVR and 20 other airports throughout British Columbia and the Yukon in partnership with the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA).
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Jobs that might be of interest: