Recruitment Business Partner England, United Kingdom Up to £42,000
Recruitment Business PartnerLocation: England, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £42,000 | Posted: 18 Mar 2019 | Closes: 19 Mar 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190000P6
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Business Partner within our national Recruitment team. This is a permanent position that will report into the Head of Resourcing.
The Resourcing Business Partner will be responsible for the creation of strategic attraction and selection plans to meet the volume recruitment needs of the business and ensure delivery against these through a team of Recruiters.
Supporting the Head of Resourcing, the RBP will be expected to immerse themselves into the business and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to fully understand the resource requirements and be the point of expertise for market knowledge. Working as part of a Resourcing function, the RBP will also have ownership for key projects UK-wide including entry level talent, line manager capability development, routes to market and employer brand.
While the post holder will be responsible for a specific geography/business they will be expected to support colleagues responsible for other geographies/businesses, including supporting large scale resourcing initiatives (i.e bid mobilisations/events) as and when required.
This is a regional role and will require regular travel, thus a driving license is a prerequisite to this position – a company car or allowance will be provided.
Work closely with senior business stakeholders to determine current and future business resource requirements
Create and maintain a workforce and resourcing plan for the Strategic Accounts within the Manned Guarding business, reporting performance and creating a strategy to fulfill this
Develop attraction and selection strategies to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
Remotely manage a team of Recruiters to ensure sufficient candidate pipeline against business demand
Continually monitor and review open and anticipated vacancies and candidates in the talent pipeline to ensure attraction and selection plans are adapted in order to ensure business requirements are met, coordinating Recruiters as appropriate
Work with the Head of Resourcing to define the UK-wide attraction strategy, finding new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement
Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and guidance, training and development, interview frameworks, tools and tactics as required
Conduct market and competitor analysis and benchmarking
Work closely with bid and business development teams to understand sales pipeline, provide input to submissions and develop mobilisation plans
Develop and manage a suite of recruitment KPI’s and using the data to drive delivery
Coach and develop the team of Recruitments Administrators and Candidate Coordinators based in the HR Shared Service to ensure an effective process and the best possible candidate experience
Provide comprehensive effective recruitment MI to the Operational Leadership Team to demonstrate the performance of the service
Conduct performance reviews with the business in line with KPIs and results
Identify opportunity to utilize the Apprenticeship Levy to maximize benefit to the organization
Partner with HR Business Partners and operational management to support in talent management and succession planning, career and leadership development
- Extensive resourcing experience within a high volume environment
- Knowledge and experience of talent processes
- Demonstrable experience of creating innovative resourcing strategies utilising a wide range of attraction methods / tools
- Experience of designing and developing selection processes and materials
- Experience of bid solutioning and mobilisations / campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management skills at senior level
- Leadership and management experience
- Knowledge of streamlining workflows or making process improvements.
- Ability to understand business drivers and to work through to appropriate solution for business performance
- Influencing skills
- Coaching skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Numerical and analytical skills with a natural curiosity to challenge the status quo and innovate systems and processes
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
- Driving license and willingness to travel across regional regularly and also nationally when demand requires
- Knowledge of the security industry and Security Industry Authority
Jobs that might be of interest: