Recruitment AdministratorLocation: Nottingham, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 22000 | Posted: 1 Jun 2022 | Closes: 30 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 315
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services, and solutions. Due to growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Recruitment Team based at East Midlands Airport, Derby. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-based and ambitious team at a very exciting time.
This role is a full time position working split shifts, working 08:30-17:00 3 days a week and 10.30- 19:00 2 days a week.
The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for supporting the attraction and selection processes for the SSUK Events and Manned Guarding businesses. This role will involve coordinating a high volume of applications, telephone screening, shortlisting and arranging assessment selection days as well as supporting candidates through the screening and onboarding processes to improve hiring conversions and candidate experience.
- Reviewing CVs and shortlisting candidates for review
- Chasing candidates to complete their online applications, support them through the process where required
- Inviting candidates and confirming their attendance at interview selection days
- Supporting with online and offline attraction methodologies
- Supporting and assisting with booking interview locations and venues as required
- Supporting with the reporting of candidate pipeline and recruitment campaign effectiveness
- Liaising and interacting with HRSS Teams, Operational Support Teams, Resourcing Business Partner and Regional Events Recruiters to understand the resource demand required.
- Moving candidates through the designated candidate management system/ATS ensuring swift deployment of resources employees to vacancies
- Coordinating the candidate pipeline through the post-interview processes, ensuring candidate engagement throughout
- Reviewing candidate compliance documentation and processing through the Screening process
- Supporting candidates with the completion of required onboarding tasks, discussing potential start dates and facilitating first information
- Supporting with the reporting of candidate pipeline and overall effectiveness
- Supporting the resourcing team with closing vacancies and assisting with the talent pool management.
- Handling and responding to all resourcing mailboxes for the SSUKI business and ensuring candidates get a suitable accurate response.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous administration experience, ideally within an internal or recruitment agency
- Proven high volume workload and call handling experience
- Demonstrable experience of sifting / shortlisting CVs and conducting initial telephone interviews
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to present and handle difficult customers, with the ability to simplify the complex.
- Enthusiasm and drive towards results with previous experience in working in a high volume results driven environment
- Previous experience in conducting telephone interviews and supporting volume assessment centres
- Engaging and positive individual, keen to try new initiatives and focused on delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Good understanding of Data protection principles and its implication on employment screening & recruitment practices
What we're looking for:
You will be provided with all the training and support you need to be successful in the role - you’ll need to be enthusiastic in providing an excellent candidate experience, confident with strong communication skills, have an eye for detail, able to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment and be able to work independently when required.
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience and 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include a pension scheme, life assurance, and perks at work scheme.
Jobs that might be of interest: