Recruitment Admin Team Leader Derby, United Kingdom Up to 26000
Recruitment Admin Team LeaderLocation: Derby, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 26000 | Posted: 8 Mar 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: T220000T9
About the Role:
The Recruitment Team Leader will be responsible for managing a team of Recruitment Administrators, supporting the delivery of the end-to-end recruitment process within the Events business. The team will conduct all associated recruitment administration activities to help maintain a suitable candidate pipeline to meet the high-volume recruitment needs.
The Team Leader will work closely with the Resourcing Management Team to ensure delivery against the requirements, ensuring sufficient resources are available, monitoring the progress of the candidate pipeline and recruitment processes.
This role will contribute to process improvement through identifying/highlighting issues in the recruitment processes and pipeline data. In addition to this the Team Leader must support with the forecasting of candidate pipeline against the requirement.
- Leading the Recruitment Administrators to manage the candidates through the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Continually monitor and review candidate pipeline ensuring we are adhering to the agreed SLAs and candidates are progressing within the recruitment process.
- Ensure the accuracy of candidate pipeline in the system and associated reporting.
- Cleanse candidate data to reflect accurate live pipeline information.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Recruiters and Resourcing Delivery Manager to direct resource, workload and priorities.
- Line management responsibilities including 1:1s, development plans and probation meetings.
- Work closely with the RDM to flag and identify any process improvements or issues within the candidate pipeline.
- Develop and manage the recruitment KPI’s and using the data with help from the RDM to drive delivery.
- Support the RDM and continually monitor and review candidate pipeline to assist with attraction strategies to ensure sufficient applications.
- Resource management to understand capacity within the team and the ability to deliver against requirements.
- Attend weekly meetings with the RBP/RDM to discuss performance and understand business requirements and challenges.
- Conduct training with new starters and supporting with their development.
- Ensuring the Team of Recruitment Admin’s are up to date with the shared inbox and candidates are responded to within 24 hours.
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services, and solutions. Due to growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join our Recruitment Team based in Birmingham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-based and ambitious team at a very exciting time and to be part of the largest sporting event next year.
Jobs that might be of interest: