Recruiter Derby, United Kingdom Up to 26000
RecruiterLocation: Derby, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to 26000 | Posted: 30 Jun 2022 | Closes: 31 Jul 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 286
Our Resourcing function is continuing to expand due to significant business growth so we’re looking for experienced Recruiters to join our team!
You will have the responsibility for your own region and management of the end-to-end recruitment process, accountable for a high volume vacancy workload.. Working with the Resourcing Management Team and the business to define and manage demand plans in line with business requirements, ensuring we have sufficient quality candidates. Your role will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
- Work closely with Operational Managers and Resourcing Team Leads / Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
- Build relationships with Operational Managers to ensure effective and efficient recruitment processes, and develop business knowledge and understanding
- Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
- Shortlist CVs and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
- Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
- Direct sourcing of candidates through CV databases, Indeed and offline methodologies
- Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers / candidates with the offer, screening and onboarding process
- Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process
- Liaise with other HRSS teams [ie Screening, Onboarding, Training] to ensure smooth transition of candidate handovers though internal process and act as a single point of contact to the candidate and Hiring Manager
- Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and upskilling where required
- Ensure data in ATS is kept up to date and accurate at all times
Qualifications - External
What we're looking for:
- End-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal recruitment team although not essential
- Experience of using a variety of sourcing tools including CV databases
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Strong candidate pipeline management skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
In return you will benefits from a generous and achievable monthly bonus, 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus bank holidays. Additional benefits include pension scheme, life assurance and perks at work scheme.
The role will be a hybrid role so you will need to be able to travel and work out of our office near East Midlands Airport for some of the week, with working hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility where needed.
Jobs that might be of interest: