Recruiter Creve Coeur, Missouri Competitive with Great Benefits
RecruiterLocation: Creve Coeur, Missouri | Salary: Competitive with Great Benefits | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 | Closes: 14 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/L3742188/194413
PLEASE CLICK APPLY OR TEXT "JOBS" TO 561-660-9797 FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE!
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Recruiter. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for the process of recruiting personnel at the field office level. In addition, ensures that field office interviewing, advertising and selection processes comply with company’s EEO and Affirmative Action policies and applicable federal, state, and local laws.
The Recruiter will actively recruit, host job fairs, open houses, hiring events, and connect with outreach organizations. Primary responsibilities include actively recruiting to fill critical staffing needs of G4S Secure Solutions USA throughout the designated area(s) by proactively sourcing, screening and qualifying mid-level managers, security supervisors, security personnel and other positions as assigned.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all full or part-time employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Actively engage with Operations and HR team members to identify staffing needs; monitor health of applicant flow into the Applicant Tracking System and take proactive measures to increase pipeline
- Screening, interviewing, sourcing, and recruiting management, supervisors and security personnel job applicants
- Track and maintain necessary data for compliance with OFCCP and EEO candidate data requirements
- Track and maintain necessary data to support candidate recommendations, summaries and debriefs
- Assist in creation of new job descriptions and advertisement requests
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System for designated areas as assigned
- Periodically assist with personnel onboarding, to include new hire orientation
- Actively seek out, organize and participate in job fairs, career expo, hiring events etc. and document all Outreach Efforts to comply with AAP reporting; develop and maintain outreach relationships and contacts with Disabled, Veteran, Female, and Minority Organizations and Agencies
- Oversee the recruiting of security personnel for start-ups for various local and national clients
- Approving purchase of recruiting advertisements (online and in print) and outreach programs within budgetary restrictions
- Approve methods for implementing Employee Referral/Bonus Program
- Ensure that field office advertising, interviewing, hiring and selection processes are in compliance with the company’s EEO and Affirmative Action policies, and applicable federal, state and local laws
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess one or more of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with one (1) year of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
- Associate’s Degree combined with three (3) years of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
- High School diploma or equivalent combined with five (5) years of Human Resources and/or Recruiting experience
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Prior work experience conducting applicant sourcing, recruiting, screening and interviewing job applicants in a fast-paced work environment
- Prior work experience with creating, developing, and implementing high-volume, full-cycle best-in-class recruitment programs
- Working knowledge of employment laws and civil rights legislation as they pertain to recruitment, interviewing, and selection and placement process
- Proven experience developing active early employee engagement programs geared toward positive employee experience and the reduction of turnover
- Work history must include:
- Excellent organizational skills that include the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Demonstrated strength screening and interviewing job candidates
- Strong candidate sourcing experience that includes both traditional and online resources
- Sound understanding and use of Applicant Tracking Technology
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must submit to a pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office; minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures is expected
Major Activity: Working on PC while sitting, telephone use
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest: