Recruiter Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom Up to £25,000
RecruiterLocation: Stockton on Tees, United Kingdom | Salary: Up to £25,000 | Posted: 8 Jul 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190000P2
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruiter in our HR Shared Services team, based in our Thornaby-on-Tees office.
This is a permanent position that will report into the Recruitment Team Manager.
The Recruiter will be responsible for the delivery of the end-to-end recruitment process and accountable for a high volume vacancy workload for the G4S manned guarding business.
Working with the Resourcing Business Partner to define and manage demand plans in line with business requirements, ensuring sufficient quality talent through proactive candidate generation and management.
The role will involve managing the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish, producing engaging job descriptions and ads, direct sourcing including engaging with passive candidates, telephone interviewing and assessing candidates and building your market knowledge and networks.
Work closely with Operational Managers and Resourcing Business Partner to determine current and future business resource requirements
Manage the end to end recruitment process for high volume vacancies
Conduct job briefings with Hiring Managers to understand requirements, creating engaging adverts and posting to relevant attraction sources
Shortlist CV and conduct initial telephone interviews to assess candidate suitability
Provide shortlist of suitable candidates to Hiring Managers for interview
Advise on suitable selection approaches and support the development of interview materials and selection tools
Coordinate interview scheduling and support Hiring Managers with the offer, screening and onboarding process
Support the design of attraction and selection strategies and to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methodologies
Campaign management of attraction and candidate pipeline against demand requirements, analysis data on successes, opportunities for improvement and conversion metrics
Ensure effective candidate pipeline engagement to ensure engagement throughout the end to end process
Liaise with other HRSS teams [ie Screening, Onboarding, Training] to ensure smooth transition of candidate handovers though internal process and act as a single point of contact to the candidate and Hiring Manager
Work with Resourcing Business Partners to find new innovative tools and supporting continuous improvement
Support the analysis of source effectiveness of attraction methods
Drive best recruitment practice within the business, supporting operational leadership with advice and up skilling where required
Monitor performance against KPIs
Essential skills required:
- High volume end-to-end recruitment experience, ideally within an internal recruitment team
- Experience of using a wide variety of sourcing tools including online and offline methodologies
- Ability to analyse data on source effectiveness
- Experience of working to and reporting against KPIs
- Data and delivery oriented with experience of reporting on candidate pipeline
- Campaign / project management approach
- Strong influencing skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable and able to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment
- Highly motivated and determined, with the ability to be resilient and confident with all client groups
Desirable skills required:
- Recruitment agency and internal recruitment background
- Knowledge of the security industry and Security Industry Authority.
Key Competencies required for this role:
- Stakeholder management
- Direct sourcing
- Organisation and prioritising
- Pipeline management and reporting
- Understand business goals and objectives
- Delivering great customer service
Jobs that might be of interest: