Reconciliations Administrator £21,500.28
Reconciliations AdministratorLocation: | Salary: £21,500.28 | Posted: 29 Jun 2020 | Closes: 24 Aug 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Health Services | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: 8934
Chelmsford, CM1 1GU
£21,500.28 per annum
Full time, 40 hours per week
*Fixed term contract, 1 year
Job outline: The Reconciliations Administrator will administer and coordinate payroll aspects for assigned areas of the Health business. The jobholder is responsible for ensuring that support functions are carried out effectively and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Detail conscious
- Sound inter -personal skills
- Well-developed skills on Microsoft
- Office/Google Apps
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Payroll experience
- Strong communication skills
- A resilient team player with great drive, enthusiasm and passion.
- Experience in working with Healthcare professionals.
This role requires the ability to work with vulnerable people in a caring and compassionate way. A DBS check and relevant police/ prison clearance will be required to exclude any individuals with a history of behaviour which could be considered unacceptable (by G4S or the clients). Safety is of paramount importance and the post holder must ensure that safe systems of work are followed without compromise.
Please Note: If you are successful at the interview you will be required to attend site within 7 working days for a vetting interview.