Reconciliation Manager Kuwait $from - $to
Reconciliation ManagerLocation: Kuwait | Salary: $from - $to | Posted: 6 Nov 2018 | Closes: 31 Dec 2018 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: Kuwait | Region / Division: Asia and Middle East | Reference: G4S/TP/1070398/133066
To maintain & develop a framework of robust cash reconciliation controls & processes in the Business Unit, ensuring all clients’ cash is fully controlled & protected.
To lead and develop the of cash reconciliation team, ensuring all required reconciliations are completed to strict deadlines and ensure processes strictly, consistently and accurately applied.
- To lead and drive the cash reconciliation function in accordiance with G4S procedures.
- To lead the continuous review and development of all cash reconciliation processes and standards across the Business Unit, ensuring all Group processes are applied consistently and best practice followed.
- To ensure all auditing & reporting requirements (random, daily, weekly, monthly & annual) are fulfilled.
- To conduct regular opeational cycle audits.
- To work with the Operations team to resolve all discrepancies.
- To proactively communicate with and assist customers’ reconciliation teams in order to resolve issues and develop improvements to processes which will benefit G4S and clients.
- To be the G4S lead in liaising with customers to resolve all discrepancies / disputes;
- To identify and support perfomance challenges at an early stage, enabling these to be resolved quickly and effectively for the benefit of Business Unit.
- To act as the key focal point for all cash reconciliation financial procedures, providing technical expertise and skills to ensure effective controls are in place.
- To support the performance of Group Cash projects, ensuring outputs are applied consistently and accurately across the Business Unit.
The Ideal Candidate:
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Educated to Degree Level & highly be numerate / analytical, ideally from an accountancy background.
- Computer literate. Must be very proficient with using Excel and have good working knowledge of Word & email.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written.
- A track record in customer facing service operations, ideally in a global/multinational environment.
- Cash management & reconciliation expertise an advantage.
- People management experience.
- Experience of working in a culturally diverse environment.
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills.