Receptionist Sunderland, United Kingdom 10.29 hourly
ReceptionistLocation: Sunderland, United Kingdom | Salary: 10.29 hourly | Posted: 12 May 2022 | Closes: 12 Jun 2022 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Part-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 14
Are you looking for a role that will provide a great work life balance?
Currently, the largest car manufacturer in Sunderland is looking for you to join their team as a Security Receptionist!
You will be able to maintain your hobbies or interests outside of work, as you will be working Monday to Friday (0800:-15:45), with a 1 hour unpaid lunch break per day. Leaving your evenings and weekends free to do whatever you like!
What is involved?
Your knowledge of IT packages would be useful, as you will be managing spreadsheets. And producing passes and badges for people attending the site. Your customer service skills will also come in handy, as you will carry out the following duties:
- Dealing with customers calls via a switchboard and site visitors.
- Access and egress to the site.
- Responding to internal and external emails.
- Issuing a small fleet of cars, booking the repairs, servicing, staff permits and managing the fuel cards too.
The only thing that we ask from you is that you hold a current UK driving license, so you are able to drive a vehicle on site.
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year, 8 of these will be in lieu of bank holidays (worked or not worked)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Great 4 Savings Employee Discount Scheme
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Free Parking on Site
If you can see yourself in this role please click 'Apply Now' and one of our team will be in touch!
Jobs that might be of interest: