Rebate Administrator Worksop, Nottinghamshire Competitive, depending on experience
Rebate AdministratorLocation: Worksop, Nottinghamshire | Salary: Competitive, depending on experience | Posted: 16 May 2021 | Closes: 23 May 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Part-time | Region / Division: UK & Ireland | Reference: G4S/MS/2101
G4S, a leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S have recently been acquired by Allied Universal making the company the biggest security provider and the 7th largest employer in the World.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time, permanent Rebate Administrator to join our busy finance team in credit control. The role is part-time, 20 hours per week from £9.10 per hour to £9.35 per hour depending on experience, working hours and number of days per week have some flexibility and should be discussed at interview. You will report to the Credit Control Team Leader and this role will link in with the G4S procurement team to ensure that the rebate billing process is delivered in an accurate and timely manner. You will also ensure that any outstanding debt is minimised and that risks and disputes are identified, escalated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Chasing customer/rebate payments in line with G4S payment terms to minimise bad debt
- Handling of tier 2 interactions received into Credit Control ensuring all requests are completed and successfully resolved within the agreed service level.
- Look for process improvement opportunity for FSSC service delivery
- Create and maintain a tracker to capture all rebate agreements, accruals required each month/quarter based on internal spend and supplier spend.
- Review monthly with Procurement leads, credit control and finance to ensure alignment on forecast numbers.
- Identify ways to improve the efficiency of the overall rebate management process
- To assist in working with the team to minimise Overdue Debt and maximise cash collections.
- Work proactively to identify customer disputes at an early stage in the collection cycle to assist with minimising outstanding G4S debt. Including relevant escalations to the appropriate Business owners
- Creating and categorising outbound service requests using an internal ticketing system.
- Any other adhoc duties that form part of the above accountabilities
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in using MS Excel & MS Word
- Numerate and literate
- Experience of using SAP would be desirable
- Experience of working with customers internal and external to resolve queries and issues
- Experience of working in a busy Customer service/Finance environment
- Experience of managing multiple customer accounts to effectively minimise outstanding debt whilst proactively working to identify customer disputes at an early stage in the collections cycle.
- Investigation and questioning skills required as a Credit Controller to fully investigate any Disputes/Queries where required.
- Excellent verbal communication must be able to effectively communicate G4S policy when dealing with the recovery of outstanding debt.
- Team Player must be willing to help and support colleagues
- Should possess the drive to deliver a high quality service to help promote the Financial Shared Service Centre
- Ability to problem solve issues such as disputes relating to customer invoices.
- Target driven and self-motivated to achieve G4S collection targets.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Must be adaptable and not averse to change
Jobs that might be of interest:General Ledger Team Leader
Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire S81 7QF
Apply now Business Analyst (Finance) - Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now Financial Controller: Cash and Secure Solutions South Africa
Apply now Procurement Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi