Quality Engineer City of Industry, California Competitive
Quality EngineerLocation: City of Industry, California | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 8 Feb 2019 | Closes: 31 Oct 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: CA020819QE
G4S Secure Integration is seeking a Quality Engineer that will work closely with design teams ensuring high quality company solutions are released, and provides an independent, objective view of the quality of the system as evidenced through design reviews.
- Generate the Requirements Traceability Matrix for each project.
- Review all drawing packages to ensure they meet the design requirements.
- Audit system configuration to ensure the highest quality is maintained throughout the development of the system
- Generate quality reports for all aspects of projects for submittal to customer.
- Perform point to point drawing reviews to ensure accuracy.
- Identify deviations in the design and other standards with the system.
- Identify deviations from coding and other standards and any inconsistencies across programs.
- Review system configuration documentation to ensure all system configurations are accurate and meet design requirements.
- Develop quality reports for projects.
- Work with design engineering to resolve any system defects or deviations.
- Implement Configuration Management.
- Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering.
- Minimum of at least 5 years working experience in Quality Engineering specifically with Video Management or Access Control Systems.
- An acceptable equivalency in education and applicable work experience will be considered for this position
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Server 2012 or higher.
- Knowledge of Windows 7 Operating System.
- Knowledge of networking design and Video Management Systems a plus.
- Knowledge of physical security design
- Knowledge of access control systems
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
EqualOpportunityEmployer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Service Engineer
Apply now Systems Engineer - Reigate
Location: Remote Worker covering the Reigate area
Apply now Cleaner
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Apply now Electronic Security Engineer II
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Apply now Systems Engineer I
Location: Omaha, Nebraska