Proposals Assistant Omaha, Nebraska Competitive
Proposals AssistantLocation: Omaha, Nebraska | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 21 Jul 2020 | Closes: 30 Sep 2020 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NE072120PSS
G4S Secure Integration is looking for an experienced Proposals Assistant to assist with the administrative functions for the Proposals Department.
- Order and maintain supplies including Proposal and Office materials necessary to accomplish Proposal production.
- Make copies and assemble binders and spiral bind submissions.
- Photocopy, scan documents, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist with proposal documents: compliant response style, format, and layout based on internal and external requirements.
- Formats and lays out proposal data received from various engineers, estimators, sales people, etc.
- Maintains version control over proposals and items changed and updated.
- Prep work for submissions (prepare forms, folders, and summaries; pre-format sections, create responsibility matrix, distribute materials to submission team members).
- Maintains information, manages informational databases, files, and manuals for evaluation of proposal projects.
- Maintain proposal library, including library of often-used content that can be easily modified for unique proposal requirements.
- Maintain the Access Database for proposal projects.
- Maintain templates, style guide, and boilerplate materials up-to-date.
- Perform quality check of the finished response.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years experience with proposals required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite required
- Strong communication skills required
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Project Manager
Location: San Francisco, California
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Dallas, Texas
Apply now Planning and MI Analyst
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley