Proposal Coordinator Omaha, Nebraska Competitive
Proposal CoordinatorLocation: Omaha, Nebraska | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 8 Apr 2021 | Closes: 31 Mar 2022 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: NE040821PC
G4S Secure Integration is looking for a highly organized and self-motivated Proposal Coordinator to be responsible for supporting the proposal development and qualification process from the beginning stages to final delivery.
- Manage, create, and leverage proposal narrative content for sales proposals and marketing material.
- Grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Gather and edit technical and commercial proposal content from subject matter experts and modify text as needed.
- Provide proposal development and production support that includes word processing, graphics, formatting, styles, version control, edit, proofing, and final proposal delivery to client.
- Review and interpret the RFP, RFI, RFQ and Pre-Qualification packages. Analyze the requirements to ensure that our responses are fully compliant with the customer’s requirements.
- Review inputs from engineers, estimators, sales, and other internal departments to ensure proposals contain readable language, consistent factual statements, and responds to statements of requirements
- Work closely with the Proposal lead to ensure consistency within Technical and Commercial proposals and adherence to proposal development processes.
- Work with Proposal Coordinators, Sales Team, Engineers and Estimators to maintain relevant, high-quality boilerplate text for use in future proposals.
- Perform quality check and solicit internal reviews of proposal documents.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 year degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Engineering, Management, or associated Business discipline is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in developing high quality documentation
- Experience with Adobe, Google Suite, and Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional writing and editing abilities with a high level grasp of grammar and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to explain difficult concepts and creating easy to follow comprehensive procedures
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Prior security industry experience and proposal development software administration is a plus
- A combination of experience and education will be considered
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Scheduler (Planificatrice/Planificateur)
Location: Montreal, QC
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Rochester, New York
Apply now Branch Administrator/Recruiter
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Apply now Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley