Property ManagerLocation: Portadown, United Kingdom | Salary: £9.55 hourly | Posted: 6 Sep 2019 | Closes: 21 Oct 2019 | Business Unit: UK Secure Solutions | Contracted Hours: Full-time | Employee Status: Permanent | Reference: 190001U0
We Currently have a vacancy for a Property Manager in the Portadown Area.
For our Property Managers, it's the care and attention you put into the little tasks that makes all the difference. You will be managing a diverse and dedicated team providing excellent standards of service whilst ensuring properties, and items relating to the property, are reported and managed through effective systems. The post holder will be providing accurate and up to date guidance to key parties on property handling issues.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To provide guidance and support to key parties on property handling enquiries
- Liaise with key parties on status and assist in preparing case files in accordance with service instructions.
- Facilitate the movement of items relating to the property and accurate records to be kept up to date.
- Record all information relating to property matters and liaise with suppliers and internal contacts.
- Managing partnerships with external agencies
- To report on any non-compliance matters and record as necessary
So when you join us, you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best by giving our customers great service in striving for excellence and consistently acting with integrity. You’ll find everything you need to have a job that’s exciting, rewarding and enjoyable and you’ll get the training, support and development to chase what you want out of your career with G4S.
We will be offering successful applicants full training, guaranteed hours contracts, 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Company Sick Pay Scheme, G4S Perks and Benefits Scheme, Pension and Contributory Health Plan.
If you think this is what you are looking for, we have availability for local interviews. Why not come and talk to us to find out more.
The Ideal Candidate must hold:
- Full UK Driving licence(must include manual)
- Confident in the use of problem solving, leadership, delegation and report writing.
- Competent IT Skills to include word, excel and email.
- Attention to detail in maintaining accurate records and data handling
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to remain calm in sometimes pressurised environments.
- Ability to use own initiative in order to resolve problems and handle changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate positively and accurately at all times.
- Flexible approach to working hours although core hours are primarily day shifts and some travel may be involved relating to customer requirements.
- Knowledge of legislation and guidelines including the Criminal procedure and Investigations Act 1996 would be an advantage.
Ideal candidates will need to provide a 5 year career history and have unrestricted right to work in the UK as security screening for these positions will apply, however we can discuss this further prior to your interview.
Jobs that might be of interest:Property Manager
Location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Apply now Mobile Vehicle Technician
Apply now Senior Area Operations Controller
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Apply now National Fleet Engineer
Apply now Technical Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire