Project Planner - Security Systems Abu Dhabi د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00
Project Planner - Security SystemsLocation: Abu Dhabi | Salary: د.إ 0.00 - د.إ 0.00 | Posted: 7 Apr 2019 | Closes: 31 May 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: United Arab Emirates | Region / Division: North Africa, Middle East and Southern Asia | Reference: G4S/TP/1427238/151835
The role of the Project Planner / Document Controller is to support the Project manager in timely execution of ESS projects throughout the UAE to scope within budget and on time. He/she will provide administrative support to plan various activities required in a project, manage the material movement and manage & track the documentation of the project.
- Assist the Project manager and the team to plan various activities/sub-activities of the project
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project documentation and planning requirements
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor plans, work hours, budgets and expenditure of the project.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant information to the project manager, clients and project teams.
- Review reports and cascade information where required.
- Organize, maintain, update and archive documentation
- Fulfill documents retrieval requirements
- Maintain Tracking Logs
- Plan and track the cost of the project
- Maintain Schedule of various activities in the project.
- Manage the material logistics
- Perform other related duties as requested by the Project Manager.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Project/Construction Management
- 3-5 years of experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of development projects
- Proficient in MS Project and/or Primavera and the MS Office Suite of products
- Knowledge of Electronic Security Industry shall be an added advantage
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and work on shifting schedule and unsocial hours.
Jobs that might be of interest: