Project Manager Phoenix, Arizona $70,000.00
Project ManagerLocation: Phoenix, Arizona | Salary: $70,000.00 | Posted: 3 Sep 2021 | Closes: 3 Oct 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US Secure Solutions | Region / Division: North America | Reference: G4S/TP/L3742188/217064
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Project Manager. As a Project Manager, you will be the primary liaison between G4S Secure Solutions USA and client senior management. This role will review weekly the Profit and Loss (P&L) reports, Overtime Reports and any other fiscal reports to ensure compliance and fiscal responsibility. This Manager will also review highly complex project developments to include plans, policies, and procedures tasked to subordinate managers, act as the final deciding official on adverse actions proposed and directed by the shift supervisors when such actions are appealed and provide as needed operational briefings to the clients Regional Vice-President. This role will also conduct monthly office visits to sector offices.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
As a full time employee of G4S, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid vacation
- Opportunities for additional training to aid in your professional development
As an employee you will also be able to participate in the Promote Me! Community. Promote Me! is available to interested current employees as a way to express interest in further advancement, as well as gain information and encourage professional development.
Further, as a current employee you will be eligible to participate in large group rates for the following benefits:
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Individual Short-Term Disability
- Pre-Paid Legal Services
- Identity Theft Services
- Pet Insurance
In addition, G4S provides benefits that are automatically available to all employees, whether you enroll in a G4S insurance plan or not. And with no premiums to pay!
- RxCut Pharmacy Discount Program
- Doctor on Demand
- Qualsight LASIK Savings
- Perks at Work: G4S Employee Discount Program
- Alliant Credit Union
- Purchasing Power
- Active & Fit: G4S Fitness Center Membership
- FinFit: Financial Wellness Program
- DailyPay: Access your pay when you need it
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Provide supervision to Site Supervisor and System Administrator
- Maintain overtime to a minimal or preset requirement designated by G4S
- Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift
- Provide coaching, counseling, training, and evaluations; make disciplinary actions up to suspension but not termination
- Monitoring, analysis, and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business and ensure all systems, both hardware and software, are functioning properly, and immediately notify client Security Leadership
- Identify/communicate daily all critical items requiring the attention of client Security Management and coordinate with Site Supervisor to provide necessary documentation in support of uniformed Security Officers activity (e.g., Officer Dispatch, Incident Reporting, Training etc.)
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration, criminal justice, or related field
- Must be able to meet and maintain all applicable license and certification requirements (federal and state)
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a security, operations center, or similar environment
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Subject to a drug screen to the extent permitted by law
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing and walking up to 4 hours continuously. Some sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
G4S will consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en/Contact-Us/Local-Offices
Jobs that might be of interest:Detention Officer
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Apply now Detention Shift Supervisor
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Apply now High Profile Security Guard - Government Services Site
Location: Etobicoke, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Niagara Falls, ON
Apply now Security Guard
Location: Norfolk County, ON