Project Manager Willowbrook, Illinois $0 - $0
Project ManagerLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: $0 - $0 | Posted: 13 Aug 2021 | Closes: 30 Sep 2021 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL081321PM
Adesta, a G4S company, is looking for a responsible Project Manager to oversee all operations including: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of progressively more responsible Telecom ISP/OSP field engineering, construction and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering preferred, but not mandatory
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must be able to direct in-house personnel and subcontractors to perform ISP/OSP engineering and ISP path creation installation for FTTP
- Desirable work experience includes:
- Contract management
- QA/QC surveillance
- A working knowledge of the following software is desired:
- Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft® Word
- Microsoft® Project
- Verizon IDDS/ICGS
About the Company:
Adesta specializes in the design and implementation of modern communications networks and infrastructure for public and private customers and government entities. Adesta works to craft solutions that meet our customers’ project goals and budgets, and position them well for future success. Adesta not only offers the engineering, technical, and management expertise of an established systems integrator; we also back our expertise with dependable maintenance support and training.
Why Work for Adesta?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Customer Experience Agent - DWP
Location: Rotherham, Barnsley
Apply now Call Handler- Maternity Cover
Location: CM1 2QE
Apply now Rota Coordinator
Apply now Scheduler - Montreal
Location: Montreal, QC
Apply now Scheduler
Location: North York