Project Manager Herndon, Virginia Competitive
Project ManagerLocation: Herndon, Virginia | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: VA083019PM
G4S is looking for a successful Project Manager that will be responsible for overseeing all operations for a large-scale security program comprised of multiple projects.
- Responsible for developing the security systems integration business. Performs business development functions including lead generation, performs and/or assists with estimating and proposal writing.
- Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of security project experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering is desired.
- Experience with commercial electrical or physical and electronic-type security projects.
- Experience in field management, contract management, project oversight responsibility, QA/QC surveillance and/or estimating on government or public works projects.
- Must have radio experience
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Must be able to pass drug screening and possess a valid driver’s license.
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest: