Project Manager Willowbrook, Illinois Competitive
Project ManagerLocation: Willowbrook, Illinois | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 22 May 2019 | Closes: 30 Nov 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: IL052219PM
Adesta, a G4S company, is looking for a responsible Project Manager to oversee all operations including: contract management, material procurement, permitting, planning, scheduling, financial reporting, quality assurance and control, safety, equipment management, and monitoring contract performance.
- Is ultimately responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of the project.
- Ensures that the requirements of the contract and the customer are fulfilled.
- Serves as the primary contact for the customer on issues related to the contract and the construction.
- Enforces a strict safety program that focuses on accident prevention. Maintains a safe work environment for employees, subcontractors, visitors, and the general public. Monitors compliance with the company’s safety policies.
- Ensures that all activities on the project are conducted in such a way that protects company assets and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Manages the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, reports, and financial forecasts.
- Manages the staff at the project location to include hiring, training, evaluating, counseling, and, if necessary, terminating. Assesses manpower needs and adjusts the staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of progressively more responsible Telecom ISP/OSP field engineering, construction and management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in civil, mechanical, electrical, or construction engineering preferred, but not mandatory
- Supervisory experience a plus
- Must be able to direct in-house personnel and subcontractors to perform ISP/OSP engineering and ISP path creation installation for FTTP
- Desirable work experience includes:
- Contract management
- QA/QC surveillance
- A working knowledge of the following software is desired:
- Microsoft® Excel
- Microsoft® Word
- Microsoft® Project
- Verizon IDDS/ICGS
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Construction Administrative Assistant
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Project Manager
Location: Renton, Washington
Apply now Project Superintendent
Location: Columbus, Ohio