Project Coordinator Herndon, Virginia Competitive
Project CoordinatorLocation: Herndon, Virginia | Salary: Competitive | Posted: 30 Aug 2019 | Closes: 31 Dec 2019 | Job Type: Permanent & Full-time | Business Unit: US - G4S Secure Integration | Region / Division: G4S Technology | Reference: VA083019PC
G4S is looking for a Project Coordinator to manage, maintain, and perform quality control on the project documentation generated by the Project’s vendors.
- Track, format and edit documents prepared by the department staff and/or vendors including quality control plans, safety and health plans, test plans, and design documents.
- Perform quality control on documents prepared by the department staff and/or vendors to ensure documents are complete and conform to customer requirements.
- Maintain documents including contract documents, project plans, project reports, project deliverables, correspondence logs, and submittal registers.
- Support field personnel by providing them with needed documentation as requested.
- Must be able to work in a deadline oriented environment. Must be able to work independently and as a team member to achieve goals and objectives of the department and company.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
The Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel specifically
- Experience with the deployment of a turnkey wireless project is desired
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
About the Company:
G4S brings your systems together. We design, build and maintain stand-alone and integrated security systems. A trusted partner to customers and suppliers, G4S takes great pride in delivering outstanding expertise and superior service.
We have the ability to provide full turnkey services: taking a customer’s requirements, developing the concept, designing the network, selecting the product that best fits the requirements, and completing the installation.
Why Work for G4S?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) match
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Employee referral program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Certification Reimbursement
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Jobs that might be of interest:Program Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Apply now Fiber Optic Project Manager
Location: Willowbrook, Illinois
Apply now Electronic Security Program Manager
Location: City of Industry, California
Apply now Purchasing Clerk
Location: Torrance, California
Apply now Product Manager
Location: United States